Kevin Lee looking thick

Kevin Lee is good, but there’s something missing about him that I can’t figure out.
killer instinct when facing an opponent that won't back down... not really something you can train

RDA fighting 3 wrestlers in a row. Lee's coach is probably my least favorite. I hope Lee loses and finally gets a real MMA coach. Then maybe I'll support him a bit more.

Elbows need to be more thick, lack thickness.

That's how I've always took him as well, especially when he's giving thought out answers and not hyping a fight

Kevin Lee is a very intellegent and well spoken person

The persona he uses to sell fights is not the true Kevin Lee

Now entering his prime at 26 years old, Kevin Lee is quite possibly the best fighter in MMA, Al is just his Dennis Hallman. I don't see him losing to a non-Al opponent anytime soon.
This might be the best assessment of him I've seen.

Lee always sounds humble in these sort of interviews, then at pressers or face to face with an opponent, the douche Lee comes out. Its all an act, dude is fake

There is something fascinating about men half naked sweating and doing an interview. I dont know what it is.
giphy.gif

Indeed fascinating

Now entering his prime at 26 years old, Kevin Lee is quite possibly the best fighter in MMA, Al is just his Dennis Hallman. I don't see him losing to a non-Al opponent anytime soon.
{<jordan}

O man u funny as hell.

He's gonna finish RDA, something both Colby and Usman failed to do

I'm betting every penny in my betting account on The Motown Phenom

Didn't you empty your account betting on Rose?

Back