• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Kevin Lee: I found out through email

Most athletes find out about trades or releases on social media or sports news before the team contacts him. Tis the life of a pro
That's not true, most trades happen during the season when the athlete is with the team and either gets told in person or on the phone.

Even during the off-season, I think it's pretty poor form to not at least give them a phone call.

The NBA has some trades though where they're not really trading for the player, they're trading for the player's expiring contract for salary-matching purposes so the same guy might get traded 3-4 times in a week and a half without actually being expected to report to the new team. That might be a bit different.

But in general, you shouldn't be finding out you got traded from the news or social media

Hope Bellator picks him up. I can see him in some good fights at both 155 and 170.

He deserves everything he gets. You never say anything about someones mom. Thats the lowest and scummiest form of trash talk. He also looked like a fucking dork wearing those stupid glasses and that ridiculous t-shirt.

proxy-image

He is cocky and annoying as fuck. He talks big, but cant back it up.

proxy-image

These are my favorite Fighter Kevin Lee moments.

proxy-image

proxy-image

proxy-image

God bless Edson. He is my fucking hero.

Edson shats the bed literally every time I start to believe in him.

Good day sir.

Back