Kevin Lee has a longer reach than Junior dos Santos

Beylerbey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
5'9 (175cm) tall guy with a 77 inch (196 cm) reach. Imagine if he actually had the cardio and skills to match his physical attributes.

5'9 (175cm) tall guy with a 77 inch (196 cm) reach. Imagine if he actually had the cardio and skills to match his physical attributes.
I'm 5'10" with an 80 inch reach. Imagine if I was a fighter with great speed, cardio, chin, and power instead of working in an office at a desk all day.

He's black.

Thought that was the same as explosiveness.

Just measured, goddammit... I'm 181cm tall but my reach is only 69 inches? SHIT...

My reach is like 78 and I’m 6’1. Does that mean I can beat up Kevin Lee or no

I'm 5'10" with an 80 inch reach. Imagine if I was a fighter with great speed, cardio, chin, and power instead of working in an office at a desk all day.
Get fat, go to HW and just jab people for 15minutes
Top 5 HW, easy

You can at least sit far away from your desk

Come on we all know to be a sherdogger you must be 6ft5 minumum with a minumum 80 inch reach and a 10 inch cock and that's just minumum.

fun fact: all of the current champions have average to short wingspans for their height, aside from Jones and Usman.

If reach is so important, why are armlets dominating?

Back