Kevin Lee gets beat by 12 year old female athletes in gymnastics challenge

I'm tired of MMA fighters getting clowned in sports not their own. It's not fair unless Kevin Lee gets to rematch them under MMA rules.

Good lord, did their parents sign a permission slip?

he won the push ups imo, his form was better

Actually he did about three push ups and the rest were half reps while the little girl locked out every single rep. He performed poorly in all the exercises but to lose to a little girl in push ups is pretty embarrassing.

Weird. I didn't even notice that. Seems like you focused intensely on his genital area. I bet you imagined yourself sniffing his sweaty dick through his tight pants

ur just mad i can say shit little wiener boys cant because i have a big boy wiener.
i used to only grapple in pants like that. if you are not wearing a cup it perfectly outlines your dick you dont even have to look for it you just know its there. Its comical the way it looks go put on a pair and then you'll know its like sweat pants x 1000.. wrestling singlets usually do the same thing. This is why i always wore a cup and why my mind immediately went to that seeing someone wearing them around kids who are dick high. usually no one is staring at crotches but kids are dick height so walking past them its in their face .

but either way you'd have to be blind to not see dat ass and fat sausage from a mile away. If that shit doesn't make you salivate then you might just be a little dick sniffer your self. The only way to display true masculinity and to establish your self as an alpha is to be able to fuck a man and not be gay about it. The only issue people have is they try to make it into a gay thing. The only thing gay is the mind of people like you who want to make it into that.

99% of us would get beat too, what's your point?

That shits easy when you’re short and weigh next to nothing.

Lee did pretty good considering he's never done it before and his body ratios are off.

fc8.jpg

This was the metaphorical meaning of this video

Holy ......... Yup.

body weight exercises are easier the smaller you are because you're moving less weight, so of course a kid is going to be able to do more on a gymnastic bar than a 190lb man.

Only skipped around for a few seconds here and there but did she call him the elephant seal? Lol wtf. In a room full of little girls. Ever see an elephant seal?

body weight exercises are easier the smaller you are because you're moving less weight, so of course a kid is going to be able to do more on a gymnastic bar than a 190lb man.
Also the physics make it easier. Center of gravity, base of support, levers and all that shit.

P4P they would probably beat him with a few months of training MMA

Gymnasts are B-level athletes, being that they can't dunk or catch a football.

Ergo, it would take them at least two years of training to completely dominate the sport.

I’d like to see Chris de la Rocha do this challenge

Z level athlete confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back