Kevin Lee gets beat by 12 year old female athletes in gymnastics challenge

12 year old gymnast girls would unify all ufc belts with 6 months training.

body weight exercises are easier the smaller you are because you're moving less weight, so of course a kid is going to be able to do more on a gymnastic bar than a 190lb man.
So you think he beats male gymnasts his size?

A LEVEL ATHLETES BABY!

EDIT: Inb4 someone says if Billy Elliot moves to the UFC he would be the next featherweight champion

Actually he did about three push ups and the rest were half reps while the little girl locked out every single rep. He performed poorly in all the exercises but to lose to a little girl in push ups is pretty embarrassing.

Her technique was terrible.

seem like a bad choice to wear pants that show your dick outline in a situation like that no? i'd feel super weird.

It's a terrible choice to wear around hot gymnasts wearing lycra (talking about the teacher) as that outline might become even more prominent.

50 push ups is not very impressive but he probably tired from previous exercises.

I used to do 250 a set

A level athletes humiliating C level athlete

Almost like he hasn't been training gymnastics his whole fucking life.....

who gives a shit
Maaaan you certainly didnt get it. It was t about Kevin getting a win. This was supposed to get the Kids there give some nice time and enjoy a presence of some what known person. For the girl it must have been so múch to defeat a mma fighter. I like Kevin Lee more now.

I never liked Kevin Lee but he's pretty likable in that vid

Maaaan you certainly didnt get it. It was t about Kevin getting a win. This was supposed to get the Kids there give some nice time and enjoy a presence of some what known person. For the girl it must have been so múch to defeat a mma fighter. I like Kevin Lee more now.

Pass.

Pretty dope to meet such a cool guy at a young age. I love athletes that give back to young people

Back