Kevin Lee claims to have gotten the better of Dillon Danis rolling with him

Danis has lost his last few jits matches to jake shields and Gary tonon off the top off my head.
Wouldn't surprise me that a beast wrestler like Lee could out grapple him, especially with no weight cut/limit

Last edited:
Kevin Lee claims to have gotten the better of Dillon Danis while rolling with him on Ariel's show...
timestamped

This explains Danis calling him out...

I love a guy who will be more pampered in bellator for his career calling out a guy who top 5 in the ufc knowing they never fight

danis will be the new mvp in bellator. he only fight cans and never fight anyone who can beat him.

p.s I still think mvp pulls out vs daley

Once the pajamas (Gi) come off, 3/4 of the "skill" disappears.

Did Dillon's mom get tickets to watch them grapple?

BJJ elites stand zero chance against NCAA wrestlers who transitioned into MMA. They can completely shut down your BJJ game in their sleep. Hell even Brendan Schaub did it and he was a football player.

I like you, but...

BlueAccurateBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

Wrestlers can be pretty obnoxious about how rolling works. A lot of times wrestlers will be in someones closed guard but grinding their head in to the person on bottom holding on as tight as possible and applying heavy pressure and feel like they “won” the roll. With that said a high level wrestler with good jiu jitsu defense is a nightmare for any grappler.

If kevin bouty bouty hed throw up 100k and roll on instagram he should have more money than danis right?

Danis has lost his last few juts matches to jake shields and Gary tonon off the top off my head.
Wouldn't surprise me that a beast wrestler like Lee could our grapple him, especially with no weight cut/limit

Training McGregor doesn't seem to have been very good for his grappling career...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 4.42.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 4.42.20 PM.png
    63 KB · Views: 18
Training McGregor doesn't seem to have been very good for his grappling career...
The lifestyle has got to him, even more so than mcgregor.
Which says that he isn't mentally strong enough to be a mcgregor to begin with

BJJ elites stand zero chance against NCAA wrestlers who transitioned into MMA. They can completely shut down your BJJ game in their sleep. Hell even Brendan Schaub did it and he was a football player.
390c285a286a83d14a0e19fff3fade88.gif

I love a guy who will be more pampered in bellator for his career calling out a guy who top 5 in the ufc knowing they never fight

danis will be the new mvp in bellator. he only fight cans and never fight anyone who can beat him.

p.s I still think mvp pulls out vs daley
Danis will not be able to be the new MVP. He pulled guard to get a sub but before that he was getting lit up. I don't see him ever even becoming a Bellator star. I think Gary Tonon has shown more promise as BJJ guy who's now in MMA.

Danis will not be able to be the new MVP. He pulled guard to get a sub but before that he was getting lit up. I don't see him ever even becoming a Bellator star. I think Gary Tonon has shown more promise as BJJ guy who's now in MMA.

but bellator will market him as a conor guy so they draw in his fan base and has no trouble finded dented cans for people to fight. look at who mvp fought.

Back