Kevin Iole calls Front Row Brian a 'insignificant online tough guy'

I don't really know anything about Front Row Brian other than the fact that I see threads with his name in the title from time to time, but Iole is something of a hack.

Same here, no idea who either of these two men,women?, are -and sounds like I'm better off for it.

Stupid. that's wes snipes in passenger 58

No, no, no, no, no. It was Samuel L. Jackson.

laurence-fishburne.jpg

Back on topic, what's worse: Iole and FRB fighting on Twitter, or people talking about it on Sherdog?

laurence-fishburne.jpg

Back on topic, what's worse: Iole and FRB fighting on Twitter, or people talking about it on Sherdog?

Apollo Creed, classic character.

FRB ten times better than that gutless schmuck Iole

FRB: Shame Dana uses and abuses @KevinI. A decent man. Uses him as leverage against MGM.

@FrontRowBrian Listen you insignificant online tough guy keep me out of your fairy tales. Play make believe with someone else.

FRB: Ha! I'm a Kevin I fan. Felt sorry for you ever since UFC 87 when you nearly collapsed walking into Target center.

@FrontRowBrian Don't feel sorry for me little man. Feel sorry for the guy in the mirror with self esteem so low you have to play a character

FRB: Dana says Jump & you say HOW HIGH? That's what a BITCH does. Same as you do with Mayweather. you=Al Haymon bitch.

FRB: I'm sooooooo "INSIGNIFICANT"... then why even talk about me little man? @KevinI

FRB: Have a good night everyone. I really wasn

best one

:icon_lol:

Two middle aged men verbally arguing on Twitter.....embarrassing.

FRB: Dana says Jump & you say HOW HIGH? That's what a BITCH does. Same as you do with Mayweather. you=Al Haymon bitch.*

^

This is true. What I hate most about Iole is that hes an Al Haymon shill. Give me Dana over that DEVIL Haymon any day. Haymon IS KILLING boxing. Even Arum>>>>Haymon

I hear Iole is working on his Neo Footwork and it's looking legit

FRB is legit with info though. Might be Dana White's secret identity against Darth Fertitta.

laurence-fishburne.jpg

Rampage looking Solid, Thick, Tight.

So what really happened at UFC 87? Did Iole collapse? All I know about Iole is whenever you see him in press row at cageside, he seems to just be bored and looking into his laptop rather than at the fights.

FRB is a gimmick, he tries to be a pro wrestler and hangs off Sonnen's nuts.

But he does get scoops and breaks news, he has connections.

Back