Kevin Iole calls Front Row Brian a 'insignificant online tough guy'

Both of them are completely full of shit. Does Brian even get paid to do what he does?

I am surprised a guy that bitches about gay people, the confederate flag being taken down and is a self proclaimed "fighter of the illuminati" has such access to fighters.

I didn't realize he was also that dumb outside of an mma context. Good to know.

Man Iole got rustled quick. That must have cut deep.

Iole's a legit journalist. Sure he looks like a nerd, but I'm not fucking him. I appreciate his work.

FRB is a non-contributing zero piece of shit whose only tenuous claim to relevance is being pals with Chael and Askren. Utterly irrelevant.
FRB this year has broken: CM Punk training at Roufusport. Jon Jones involved in a hit and run. Pretty much entire UFC 185 card: Pettis-RDA, Esparza-JJ, 'Reem-Nelson. Lawler-Condit taking place at UFC 193.

Iole on the other hand has "broken" the UFC going to Dallas in December...oops. Anything else? I got nothing.

FRB is a coward hiding behind Arnold Schwarzenegger's face.

toTeoGlc_400x400.jpeg

Reminds me of this fight:

south-park-s05e03c09-cripple-fight-16x9.jpg

Lol BackDoorBrian trying to act alpha on Twitter...

Iole is one of the worst combat sports "reporters" on the planet, dude is almost as bad as "Saggie" Maggie Hendricks was (I'm glad that woman is gone from the combat sports world).

I don't really know anything about Front Row Brian other than the fact that I see threads with his name in the title from time to time, but Iole is something of a hack.

True, although it is not saying much.

Iole is one of the biggest UFC shills that exist.
He has zero credibility.
Yeah, he just got his payback from Dana for leaking the BS Dallas Stadium stuff on his behalf. Dana now gives him an exclusive that Aldo-McGregor is official for UFC 194 on 12/12, with no Rousey on the card.

Iole was used and abused, but you are seeing why he got mad at FrontRowBrian for it instead of Dana. Getting used by Dana paid off in the end and Iole got his first story of 2015 due to being the UFC's mouthpiece for leverage against MGM.

Iole doesn't know shit about MMA and is a UFC shill. He knows how to write a grammatically correct sentence... that's about it.

Iole doesn't know shit about MMA and is a UFC shill. He knows how to write a grammatically correct sentence... that's about it.

That alone puts him in the top 10% of MMA "journalists."

Back