• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Kevin Holland says he’s retired

Might be a Conor stunt for attention? :eek: (Hopefully :( )
No clue if that's you, a friend, or something you found on the internet, but I remain a fan of your avatars. I'm surprised I don't see more ppl commenting on them. They are often comment worthy - keep doing you!

He is now very aware that he can't hang with elite WWs or MWs so might as well box youtubers.
If he has fights left on his contract he ain't boxing anyone. Makes me wonder how much they paid him to switch to the Khamzat fight...

He's going to BKFC to fight Mike Perry. UFC has nothing to offer him anymore.

So...Khamzat retired him?

Just kidding. Wish him the best with his future endeavors

He had a rough night. I think he just needs to change his mentality to fighting. He tried to be buddies with a guy who was coming in to beat him up.

Should've just gone all out from the beginning Masvidal-Askren style, atleast he'd have no regrets.

Does anybody not see the fingers crossed emoji at the bottom. I gotta see him face Wonderboy before he or Wonderboy retires

Khamzat broke his will to fight. He really thought he was gonna get the upset... Short notice. Crowd firmly behind him. Booing Khamzat. USA! USA! USA...

Holland could be the American hero once more. Superstar turn... and he got completely ragdolled and strangled like a rabbit falling prey to a wolf.

Also Holland shit on Luke for retiring and coming back recently so this would be another L if he did the same.

This is some goofy fanfic. <45>

Boy Kham did a number on dude.

fqMghpO.gif

Submitted his Career! <Moves>

But anyhow if true best of Luck and thanks for the Scraps!

Last edited:
If this is a ploy, I think he's overestimating his popularity at this point in time.

Didn't he just say a couple days ago he was going to work his wrestling more and not have problems with wrestlers in the future? Now he suddenly retires? Yeah not buying it either.

Back