Media Kevin Holland finally made it into UFC 4

Does he have his trademark move? Might buy the trash game if he does.
giphy.gif

More than likely, you are just trash at playing.

of course, I'm not wasting my time learning a game with bad mechanics. I've never liked the grappling system in the ea ufc series and the striking leaves a lot to be desired.

what a stupid statement that was.

Can you give some reasons why? It's seems close to what ufc3 was. Do you not like the ea games at all?
I have played EA UFC 3 since it came out over 3 years ago now, I'd say I win about 80% of the time( game has lots of problems in its own right).. I couldn't get through the 10 hour free Demo of UFC 4 because I hated it so much.

Reactions: MGS
I haven't played the UFC games in a while, but were fun when I played. Looks like modern stats are very shallow and generic. Luque and Holland with identical stats? I feel like the older ones were more in depth.

Is everyone like rated in the 90s in this game lmao... Holland 4 to 4.5 stars?

Wtf...jones must be 5 out of 5 stars everywhere then? Or have a sixth star somewheres cuz of the pictos if kevin holland is 4 to 4.5 stars.. dudes not even a champion yet
Wtf? Do you understand that 4 out of 5 stars is 80’s? What do you expect from a top10 guy in the world? 50’s or 60’s?

I have played EA UFC 3 since it came out over 3 years ago now, I'd say I win about 80% of the time( game has lots of problems in its own right).. I couldn't get through the 10 hour free Demo of UFC 4 because I hated it so much.
UFC 4 is way better than UFC 3. I never played UFC 3 after buying UFC 4

I find it amazing that Fight Night Champion and UFC Undisputed 3, games that came out a decade ago, are way better than the shit EA puts out today

I disagree.. Like I say, I didn't even stick to the free sample, never mind pay for it.
When was it? The first editions were a bit buggy. It gets better with each update. UFC 3 felt like they were stuck in mud and gased after 2 strikes. The grappling was even worse.

When was it? The first editions were a bit buggy. It gets better with each update. UFC 3 felt like they were stuck in mud and gased after 2 strikes. The grappling was even worse.

All the flashy blue and red lights, the poor roster(which granted seems to have improved) the focus on cosmetic unrealistic costumes and wacky shit game modes, a few of the changes to controls with regards to shooting and blocking had me baffled.

Striking didn't seem much different imo, gassing has never been an issue for me on UFC 3, though I hate the ground game on all of them.

I really wanted to like the game, i've honestly put in like 80-90 days of time into UFC 3.

All the flashy blue and red lights, the poor roster(which granted seems to have improved) the focus on cosmetic unrealistic costumes and wacky shit game modes, a few of the changes to controls with regards to shooting and blocking had me baffled.

Striking didn't seem much different imo, gassing has never been an issue for me on UFC 3, though I hate the ground game on all of them.

I really wanted to like the game, i've honestly put in like 80-90 days of time into UFC 3.
I really don’t care about the changes in design, though it feels a bit more childish. The striking is more dynamic, more chances of one strike KO and the ground game is much improved and really feels like a part of the game. UFC has the same grappling as UFC 2 and it felt like playing a mini game that even wasn’t a part of the fight

I really don’t care about the changes in design, though it feels a bit more childish. The striking is more dynamic, more chances of one strike KO and the ground game is much improved and really feels like a part of the game. UFC has the same grappling as UFC 2 and it felt like playing a mini game that even wasn’t a part of the fight
I wonder if I re-downloaded the Demo version I still have time left on whether it would have the latest updates on it, or just be vanilla..

I can't see any major differences with the ground game stuff, apart from the submission's Mini Game is different. Somethings just seem slightly different but not better or worse imo, the introduction of calf kicks intrigues me though.

I wonder if I re-downloaded the Demo version I still have time left on whether it would have the latest updates on it, or just be vanilla..

I can't see any major differences with the ground game stuff, apart from the submission's Mini Game is different. Somethings just seem slightly different but not better or worse imo, the introduction of calf kicks intrigues me though.
The clinch game is much better. You can move and strike in the clinch. The transitions are better and the submission mini game makes way more sense

Is everyone like rated in the 90s in this game lmao... Holland 4 to 4.5 stars?

Wtf...jones must be 5 out of 5 stars everywhere then? Or have a sixth star somewheres cuz of the pictos if kevin holland is 4 to 4.5 stars.. dudes not even a champion yet
This is the problem with EA sports games

Everyone feels the same. In NHL it doesn't matter who you're controlling they can all pretty much do the same thing minus some dekes.

They do alright with FIFA ratings but mainly because there's so many different positions

Wtf? Do you understand that 4 out of 5 stars is 80’s? What do you expect from a top10 guy in the world? 50’s or 60’s?

70-80 overall...

Not 80 to.90.... like i said if hes 80 to 95...then all the champions.must be 100 plus...

To high a rating for someone whos not even a title challenger or past champion...the star rating killed shit... should of stuck to numbers

Back