Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

You'll get those, T, with decisions on underbet horses like that. You were smart to use him regardless how you did. Well done.

Thanks bud. Just anxious to cash that first ticket on a race that I did the numbers for, haha.

Thanks bud. Just anxious to cash that first ticket on a race that I did the numbers for, haha.

You'll be cashing many, many bets on races you did before too long.

Two separate $2 exacta boxes for me here. #3, #4, and then #4, #5. Need Nessy to finish top 2.

Went with Gold Shield win/place small. Sitting 7/2 behind a couple others. I'll take it.

Ah shit spoke too soon, now the favorite. Should've waited. Either way GL to us.

Ugh, Marley's Freedom sitting at 5/2. Nonna Mela is maybe interesting at 13/1.

Gonna take small win/places on the 10 and 3. Long odds, I like em.

Ugh, Marley's Freedom sitting at 5/2. Nonna Mela is maybe interesting at 13/1.

Thinking small win and show ($2/$4) on the #3 for me here at 25/1 currently. #1 over #3, #10 in a pair of $2 exactas. The favourite at even odds has that in and out look to her PP's, and if that pattern continues this is her bad race coming up.

Tick up just a bit more and I'm playing you to win, Marley.

Welp, I was trying to put my plays in and 5dimes closed the race with 3 MTP. No idea why, good luck guys.

There's speed and then there is west coast speed.

Welp, I was trying to put my plays in and 5dimes closed the race with 3 MTP. No idea why, good luck guys.

So you're not in, T? That sucks, especially since it's your race.

So you're not in, T? That sucks, especially since it's your race.

I take it back. I kept trying and they let me put the bets in. 1,3,10 exacta box, 10 to win/place and 3 to show. Let's go!

I put $5 on Marley to win at the last minute.

Well, we got our longshot home 3rd anyways. Thanks @t6p for finding that one. About the only thing that went right that race with Marley getting stuck in the gate.

I had the #3 Jaguar Poz ranked 4th here (459.9), so at 18/1 I'm going to try him small to win/place.

All we need is one when they're going off at this price.

Probably a #1, #2, #10 exacta box here for me since it looks like it'll pay in the 70/1 to 125/1 range if any of those combos hit. Then the #2 I'm Betty G to win/show as well.

Back