Kenny Florian Trashes Sage Northcutt

For crying out loud Kenny, he's only 19, give him a break.

Gall vs Sage was such a high school kinda fight, the banter, personalities, even the way the fight took place. You have the guy that wants to wrestle you down, and the other guy that wants to keep it standing up. I don't mind Sage but he is making 60 Gs show money, so I get why he gets hated on to an extent. He better get his shit together because I think one more embarassing loss and he's getting sent packing.
The high school dynamic is was made it awesome

People here won't admit it, but Schaub was dead on about this a long time ago.

Big stars like Conor and Ronda are good for the UFC, and MMA as a whole for more than just the revenue. It means guys like Sage don't have to get fast tracked to the big show just for the ratings.

As it is, they're basically manufacturing minor league matchups for these guys. No reason the whole world should already see Sage as a guy who got choked out twice. Not nearly as easy to regain an image and fanbase, as it is for someone who say..... gets submitted twice in Ireland before anyone knows who he is.
Schaib wasn't right about anything. His insight is moronic. He even has inside info and still can't connect the dots and draw the logical conclusions

he mad cus he picked him to win and he didn't come through. Sore loser. :D

Schaib wasn't right about anything. His insight is moronic. He even has inside info and still can't connect the dots and draw the logical conclusions

I think the first 5 words of my post already covered your response.

Can't trust a word that comes out of kenny's MOUFF!

#GUERNICAbless

The kid is 20 years old making $80k every 4-6 months while still in school. He's got no interest in going anywhere else. He's not thinking long-term right now because he's fucking 20.

QFT but that's going to be his downfall.

The problem here is pushing a rookie when he/she is not ready due to a lack of experience. let Supa Sage fight guys in the mid card.

The high school dynamic is was made it awesome

i enjoyed this too, it just seemed really real, two cocky kids throwing down. should probably feel slightly guilty for enjoying the fight so much.

i actually like mickey gall quite a bit, ive been impressed with his takedowns. a lot of the wrestling you see in mma is people just spamming double legs and shit, same old same old. mickey shows patience and perseverance and gets the job done. would love to have someone who knows what theyre talking about comment on his wrestling

How old is he again? A little more poise and he could have tkoed what's his name
He was having some success on the feet, but even then he was charging in dangerously

Kenflo is 100% right. Sage/Gall co-maining over Uriah Faber's final fight was a travesty. He belongs on the prelims

Maybe Kenny should go coach him, Sage has all the potential in the world, and some elbows off the back wouldn't hurt his game

Back