Kenny Florian Trashes Sage Northcutt

Sage should have fight in minor league a little longer.

I don't really care about him but I do see potential there.

Hasent everyone trashed the poor kid enough??
Kenny always repeating shit!! Lol

Sage should have fight in minor league a little longer.

I don't really care about him but I do see potential there.

I can see an argument if he was 1-4 or 2-3 even, but the guy is 3-2 in the UFC, it would make absolutely no sense for him to move back down.

Does he need work? Absolutely.

But that has nothing to do with moving back down, and it has everything to do with him learning, training and improving his ground game.

You guys are a bunch of drama queens making more out of this then it should be.

I can see an argument if he was 1-4 or 2-3 even, but the guy is 3-2 in the UFC, it would make absolutely no sense for him to move back down.

But that has nothing to do with moving back down, and it has everything to do with him learning, training and improving his ground game.

it's sherdog, go hard or go home I guess...

100% Correct
Sage and Gall both have potential and the UFC should be slowly building them up. These guys will be out of a job in 2 years at this pace.
Being a main event should mean something , and PVZ and Sage proved that they did not belong there this past weekend.

Not just 3-2 in the UFC, 3-0 at LW and 0-2 at WW. Think it's established he is better at LW and needs to focus on that weight and round out his game.

hqdefault.jpg

"Very good, but apple no hit back." - Kenny Florian

maybe kenflo would like him more if he tried to slash him with cheap ass elbows and got a shit stoppage

better start in minor league then end in minor league....
The kid is 20 years old making $80k every 4-6 months while still in school. He's got no interest in going anywhere else. He's not thinking long-term right now because he's fucking 20.

Anik: "I know Gall is not the biggest, girth and width wise"

<{Heymansnicker}>

Last edited:
The guy needs to be with a good team. And focus on fighting. Not flashy cars and apples. But I really don't care. It's his life.

Somebody must have said it before Kenny took 'notes'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back