Media Kenny Florian on how to beat khabib

'Use your jujitsu'-Kenny Florian.

It wasn't on the ground, but Carwin's fight against Mir had a similar thing going on. Carwin clinched him up against the cage to hold him in place and then melted Mir's brains with atomic uppercuts. Brutal KO.
Yep. Mir let quite a few opponents back him into the cage expecting them to take him down.

Usually happened about 20 seconds before got absolutely melted by standing p n g!

KenFlo is a legend but he's from a different era... woulda got mauled by Khabib
Lol, yeah, he would lose to Khabib but it has nothing to do with "being from a different era" since his skill set is still just as common today as it was then. Just like a powerful Wrestler with a relentless pace is just as bad a match up for him as it was when Sean Sherk beat him with that style combined with far superior Boxing to Khabib.

this is a hilariously bad and long winded post about nothing.

You're trying to suggest he isn't based on what you haven't seen. I'm basing it on WHAT I HAVE seen, actual things that have happened.

When has Eddie looked like a complete amateur in a fight? Only vs Conor.

That is enough to let me know he is elite. You tried to belittle him AGAIN, when the post about Khabib having beat better competition than Tony. Conor and Dustin are better wins than the guys Tony has fought outside of RDA. JT fight was the last of a streak where he went 2-5 during a 7 fight stretch, let's not act like that was JT of 2009 dude.

Does that mean Tony is some can? No, he's a great fighter. As is Khabib. Khabib has just beat more elite fighters in the past 5 years. Are you gonna tell me Kevin Lee and RDA are better wins than Dustin and Conor? Because those are the 2 best wins on Tony's resume in the past 5 years.

To keep it short because you've decided to emulate me and post long winded garbage LOL...those 4 wins rank like this at LW:
1. Dustin
2. RDA
3. Lee
4. Conor

Because only 3 of the 4 have any sort of sustainable track record above 145. You can act like weight classes mean nothing, I disagree.

Also, I'm not even arguing Tony's resume' is better lately than Khabib's. I actually think the Dustin win locks that up for Khabib as of now. So...there goes that for ya.

Jiu Jitsu is useless against an elite wrestler who is elite in subs/sub defense

Khabib has nasty submission skills

The only chance against Khabib is a deadly striker with elite TDD
If there was a lw version of jon jones or prime gsp

To keep it short because you've decided to emulate me and post long winded garbage LOL...those 4 wins rank like this at LW:
1. Dustin
2. RDA
3. Lee
4. Conor

Because only 3 of the 4 have any sort of sustainable track record above 145. You can act like weight classes mean nothing, I disagree.

Also, I'm not even arguing Tony's resume' is better lately than Khabib's. I actually think the Dustin win locks that up for Khabib as of now. So...there goes that for ya.

So you just bashed Conor for no reason then, when the convo wasn't about him, you make a long winded post bashing him

And you aren't a hater? Lol you're making the nuthuggers look good dude. It's literally pathetic.

So Kenny's gameplan is to not bother training wrestling because Khabib has been training wrestling too long, but to beat him with jiu jitsu despite the fact that Khabib has been training judo and submissions from his father since he was 5 years ago.

Great analysis Kenny.

The way to beat Khabib is exactly how you beat most wrestlers. Counter wrestle and punch him in the face really hard.
he doesn't say that. he plainly stated "don't ignore your wrestling" when training, but makes the point that trying to outwrestle khabib isn't going to work.

all know how to beat khabib until they are against him in the octagon

then reality happens

Just as good as the ones Tony has fought

This will be an easy domination for Khabib

If for some reason you're not already banned from shitposting, I'll come back to laugh at you

Nah pretty worse actually.
Stop riding muslim dick.

So you just bashed Conor for no reason then, when the convo wasn't about him, you make a long winded post bashing him

And you aren't a hater? Lol you're making the nuthuggers look good dude. It's literally pathetic.

No...you just seem to have a reading comprehension issue. I simply stated there's not enough evidence to call him a better win at LW than some guys on Tony's resume'. Which led to you frothing at the mouth to defend how great he is, irrespective of weight class.

And then the truly hilarious and ironic part is that you try to play yourself off as impartial. You don't address actual arguments, you just name call like a child.

Newsflash: I don't make the nuthuggers look good because you ARE one. And no amount of you protesting will change that. You defend him tooth and nail and don't even address his 3-2 record above 145 (with a stoppage loss inside 2 rounds to Diaz and his win over Nate a razor thin majority draw). You just say "Durr...look at him...it's so obvious how great he is...results don't matter".

I can easily say Conor is an ALL TIME GREAT. He's a top 3 FW ever. But I'm a "hater" according to your dumbfuck logic LMAO. Yet you can't bring yourself to criticize him AT ALL as a fighter and you expect anyone to believe you aren't a nuthugger and are impartial?

You aren't doing well here man...at all.

Pathetic indeed.

That's his theory. But if you watch Khabib's ground game, he knows jiu jitsu. He's not a pure wrestler. He's going to know how to counter your jiu jitsu. Dustin Poirier is a black belt. RDA, black belt. And Khabib is actually slick off his back, we just don't see it often. Treating Khabib as just a wrestler is everyone's biggest mistake.

You're better off training as if you're training for a Maia who has semi decent hands. Keep him at distance. Keep your back away from the fence (once you're against the fence, you're going down or you're getting your back taken). Circle and jab as much as possible. Throw combos while backing up. Train your uppercuts while backing up. Calf kicks so it's harder to grab your leg. Cut angles often.

You have to throw off his grappling rhythm and make yourself hard to grab. Don't look for the finish. Look for the points.

Back