Kenny Florian Almost Killed in England

"One small step for man, one giant truck for mankind." - Kenny "who wants to see fights finished here at 155" Florian.

No Thanks, Actually I’ll drive
Roger Rodas was actually driving when the Porsche Carrera GT when they crashed. Paul Walker was in the passenger seat.

R.I.P. to them both. Tragic car crash.
Cold tires, too much throttle, and 500+ bhp on a public road, unpredictable surface grip, RWD = easy tank-slapper and straight to the scene...
Plus the tires were around 9years old on *that* particular car and on a machine like that, irrespective of tread-wear you really should fit the latest brand-new tires every 2 years. Tire-compounds harden & lose elasticity and degrade over time, and you need the best possible rubber on the road at all times and do *not* give it too much throttle on cold tires. Seen this happen too many times, ego and pride gets in the way. Rear wheelspin super easy with 500+ bhp, 1st /2nd /3rd gear, RWD, variable grip roads.

”They think I'm toast, Ariel... but I'm still the bread." -Kenny2Fast2Florian

Was lucky if his driver's name was Paul walker..
Poor kenflo was in an accident that no one was injured and yet he was almost killed. Pretty huge swing there.

Was he hanging out with Bisping? That would explain it

That plagiarism incident really hurt Kenny's career. He would be one of the guys on the desk if not for that.

Shouldn’t lead a story with “almost died”. Is he TMZ?

I’m confused, what am I missing missing here?

Eggplants will respect them Pigeons- Ken FLO

K Flo just living his life a quarter mile at a time

Back