Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

Drake's last few albums have been ass. At least his early shit which I didn't care for all that much had their moments. 'FM' is a good diss track. Kendrick got him out of there in less than a week with a two day/three track assault over the weekend.

Gotta give Drake his flowers on “Back to Back” too man. That’s the most likable he’s ever been

interesting twist

on like that Kendrick said "your beat work is a light pack"

apparently daylyt wrote back to back for Drake.

what the fuck are you talking about?
When has the “best” rapper ever ever ever EVER been the biggest outside of Tupac or Biggie for like 18 months prior to them dying?

You weirdo 40 year olds with revisionist history are something else. You literally have zero clue what you’re talking about but state this stuff with such authority.

Go listen to MC Hammer and shut the heck up.
Damn your ignorance is next level brah. Us 45+ folks heard rap when it was actually really good. Sorry you missed out.

As for best rapper not named Pac or Big. Lol those were good but Nas is maybe better than both. Then there's 90s Jay Z, Ghostface, Rakim, Andre 3000, krs one, cube, many more.

In the 90s Drake would of been in a boy band or a back up for Sisqo.

Current Rap is like Rock in the mid 90s to early 00s. It's un listenable.

Last edited:
Damn your ignorance is next level brah. Us 45+ folks heard rap when it was actually really good. Sorry you missed out.

As for best rapper not named Pac or Big. Lol those were good but Nas is maybe better than both. Then there's 90s Jay Z, Ghostface, Rakim, Andre 3000, krs one, cube, many more.

lets not forget Gang Starr,

interesting twist

on like that Kendrick said "your beat work is a light pack"

apparently daylyt wrote back to back for Drake.
If thats true, I look at drake differently. Im guessing its just a rumour though

None of those guys have ever been the “biggest rapper”.

I know more about hip hop than you. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

“Yeah we listened to REAL hip hop with REAL lyrics”
*cut to:
The hip
Hop
The hip hip hoppy
You dont stop the rocky
To the bang bang boogie

Yeah, REAL lyrics.

Imagine being this embarrassing

Drake's last few albums have been ass. At least his early shit which I didn't care for all that much had their moments. 'FM' is a good diss track. Kendrick got him out of there in less than a week with a two day/three track assault over the weekend.
Scorpion was really good imo. Other than that, Kendrick’s right. Zero classics, and i wouldnt even call that a classic

Since this has just turned into a general diss song thread now, no one has ever been destroyed in a diss song worse than J Diggs destroyed Wack 100, you want family drama and real situations, dont get no realer than asking a woman to stick 3 fingers up your ass :oops:

It’s funny how Thizz Ent, turned out to really be Thizz ent, lol
I checked out a bit after MD’s death and later went back recently and watched that whole saga
R.I.P Andre Hicks
Can’t believe that PSD dude ratted on everybody, i use to love some of his verses

None of those guys have ever been the “biggest rapper”.

I know more about hip hop than you. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

“Yeah we listened to REAL hip hop with REAL lyrics”
*cut to:
The hip
Hop
The hip hip hoppy
You dont stop the rocky
To the bang bang boogie

Yeah, REAL lyrics.

Imagine being this embarrassing
Imagine being such a dumbass to equate 90s rap to Sugar Hill gang.

Honestly I don't think you know shit let alone hip hop there Jr.. Then again I'm just judging that by your cringe ass replies . Your knowledge of rap appears on par with Ronda Rouseys knowledge of Boxing.

And WTF Nas has always been mentioned in the best rapper ever debate as well as best album ever ........ Yeah you know rap alright. <Dany07>

Never get in a diss track battle wit

Nas
Tupac
Ice Cube
..... now Kendrick Lamar
::Waits to get flamed::
Not saying he's GOAT or anything but,
Eminem had some very entertaining diss tracks. Him 50 and Busta (of all people..you know you fucked up) murdered Ja Rule on one track
::goes back to suburbs and hides::

Little Wayne and Jay Z
Lil Wayne sucked. That late 2000s era where crunk was dominating the radio was arguably the worst era of rap.

Jay-Z was never considered the greatest during his run, he was overshadowed by Pac and Biggie in the 90s and then Nas ethered him in the early 2000s. He's one of those guys who only snuck onto the greats list because of longevity.

At 5 albums in Kendrick has a better discography than both of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back