Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

Since this has just turned into a general diss song thread now, no one has ever been destroyed in a diss song worse than J Diggs destroyed Wack 100, you want family drama and real situations, dont get no realer than asking a woman to stick 3 fingers up your ass :oops:

Beats are amazing these days. Some of the best producers of all time exist in the modern culture rn.

You guys are just old and hold an idealized version of your youth. Kendrick calling Drake a pedophile is about as extreme what Tupac was saying to Biggie.

You can like old stuff AND new stuff. It’s okay. Millions of people care. Sorry you’re not interested, you dont have to contribute to the discussion
way to get way too butthurt about something so trivial. I didnt like the beats Kdot chose and whispered over. Hes rapped over questionable beats before, some bangers. I just expected more energy from a diss track.

Never get in a diss track battle wit

Nas
Tupac
Ice Cube
..... now Kendrick Lamar

Since this has just turned into a general diss song thread now, no one has ever been destroyed in a diss song worse than J Diggs destroyed Wack 100, you want family drama and real situations, dont get no realer than asking a woman to stick 3 fingers up your ass :oops:

Haha, I hate Wack100 - he is a bitter old man that is constantly hating on people. Fun fact, the pimp Sharp (No Jumper/Soft White Underbelly) beat him up on video.

way to get way too butthurt about something so trivial. I didnt like the beats Kdot chose and whispered over. Hes rapped over questionable beats before, some bangers. I just expected more energy from a diss track.
Not everyone who bluntly tells you the truth is butthurt.
Typical Diaz fan

While we're talking about diss tracks this is one of my favs. X was so underrated as a rapper.

Shoulda kep it at 2 but he just had to get that 3rd one in there..

Nothing can touch the savagery of the Woah Vicky Ricegum diss.

To think of all the great 90s and early 00 rappers then seeing these 2 rappers being seen as two of the biggest right now is sad.

so butthurt. How many albums/beats have you produced for this culture you are supposedly part of?
What the hell are you talking about 😂

Hey man, i’ve never won a UFC Championship. Guess i can’t post on a karate forum.

To think of all the great 90s and early 00 rappers then seeing these 2 rappers being seen as two of the biggest right now is sad.
what the fuck are you talking about?
When has the “best” rapper ever ever ever EVER been the biggest outside of Tupac or Biggie for like 18 months prior to them dying?

You weirdo 40 year olds with revisionist history are something else. You literally have zero clue what you’re talking about but state this stuff with such authority.

Go listen to MC Hammer and shut the heck up.

Back