Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

This is so cringe tbh. it's not like biggie vs tupac where you could really feel the hate and someone might get killed. this is two rich grown men writing poetry about each other. imagine kendrick or drake sitting at home writing this shit like "fuck this shit goes HARD imma end him with this line". i bet if they saw each other irl neither drake nor 5'4 manlet kendrick would even throw a punch at the other. it's gossip magazine shit for guys.
Haha wait what? Pac was not a legit gang banger lmao he was wildly known as feminine and not street. Kind of mid 2000 Wayne.

Another layer of this which speaks to Kendrick's song writing abilities and credibility as an artist is the fact that he was and has been writing reference tracks for SBQ, Ab-Soul and Jay Rock. He was basically the lead writer for the whole label (TDE), lol.

Drake on the other hand...

It’s the flow man, can’t do it. Glad you enjoy Em at his worst, i jumped ship
I wish people would stop mentioning Eminem in the battle rap sphere. His early battle raps you can find on YouTube are all writtens you can find on his later albums, and were never specific disses to the opponent he was dealing with. There is a video of him and sway freestyling where sway easily outfreestyles him. During Eminems beef hay day in the early 2000s when he actually got into some shit, he was clearly speaking on other people's shit using 50's flow and the people in that beef on both sides wanted him to shut the fuck up. Em is not a battle rapper. Phenomenal talent but please leave him out the conversation

I wish people would stop mentioning Eminem in the battle rap sphere. His early battle raps you can find on YouTube are all writtens you can find on his later albums, and were never specific disses to the opponent he was dealing with. There is a video of him and sway freestyling where sway easily outfreestyles him. During Eminems beef hay day in the early 2000s when he actually got into some shit, he was clearly speaking on other people's shit using 50's flow and the people in that beef on both sides wanted him to shut the fuck up. Em is not a battle rapper. Phenomenal talent but please leave him out the conversation
<RomeroSalute>

Great points all around sir.
He picked on NSYNC and Moby, then kicked Ja Rule’s corpse and people are like “oooohhh nooooo, don’t mess with Eminem!!!”

Its not that it’s weird, its just terrible.

This is hands down some of the worst shit i’ve ever heard. That album is an abomination.

Big Em fan but you are correct. Chorus was actually the best part of the track

Just Lose It from Encore was worse

Most freestyles should be pre written

No one wants to hear “a mouse, in a house, with my spouse, wearing a blouse, on the couch” type of off the dome shit. Unless you’re just funking around

Eminem “Weed Lacer” is one of my favorite freestyles

<RomeroSalute>

Great points all around sir.
He picked on NSYNC and Moby, then kicked Ja Rule’s corpse and people are like “oooohhh nooooo, don’t mess with Eminem!!!”

Em still would have went toe to toe with any rapper in the game back then. Sometimes he’d throw a subliminal or a line or two but he was always ready for war

Rick Ross's racist rant against Drake was pretty funny. Can't lie. Nice beat too

I first heard Kendrick Lamar a few days ago. Was watching a Facebook video and thought it was his beat with an AI generated voice of an old 1800s prospector. The guy legit sounds like an old high pitched white man when he talks. Song was decent though

Back