Kelvin Gastelum vs Darren Till & Frankie Edgar vs Aljamain Sterling in the works for UFC 244 MSG

Till needs to be patient if he's moving to MW. He should take a top 10 - 15 opponent and work his way up a little slower, not go right into the deep end right away.

Frankie is going in there for a payday and Sterling is just securing his position as the number 1 contender.

Gas will probably KO/TKO Till... Unless Till has made some big changes and improvements. To be fair he did mix in some takedowns against Masvidal and the weight cut was obviously a killer. Actually a risky bet either way this one. If Till comes in just the same as he was at WW but bigger he loses. If he's actually sharpened a few things up and shows some aggression he has a chance... But if KG catches him in the chin he could easily he sleeping

frankie found a way to be the smaller guy at 135 to.. nice..

Till is delusional if he thinks he can even be competitive with Kelvin, looks like the UFC are done with him.

Longo-Weidman gym isn't doing so well in New York.... are they sure about this fight?

Kelvin sending him straight back down.

Sterling/Edgar is an exciting fight aswell!

Gastelum via scary KO. As in, Till might consider retirement after this one.

Edgar wins a boring UD and gets yet another undeserved fuckign title shot. Sick of seeing him.

I wanted to see Gastelum Vs Romero.

Gastelum/Till fight makes no sense. The guy is coming off 2 losses and moving up to MW for the first time. Nothing to gain for Gastelum.

But I guess i'll enjoy Gastelum taking Tills head clean off.

That's a really fucked up fight to give to Till right now.

Edgar doesn't deserve that opportunity.

Back