Kelly Osborne tries to score some liberal points, ends up being racist

I don't know. The way I took it was that she was trying to be politically correct like all properly trained citizens are expected to be, and it came out wrong. She was trying to attack trump.

The 'jobs Americans won't do' is often recited as a reason not to defend against illegal immigration. To justify it. So she invoked that same response.

I find that by trying to be 'non-racist'. They end up developing a type of caste system hierarchy thing in which they specifically train minorities in Universities to embrace their 'lower status' and to cheer comments like Kelly Osbornes. She is only getting criticism from SJW who find fault with everything, but what she said was cheered by many Latinos I know as being 'true'.

One has to ask themselves if minorities really benefit from this type of 'new age' educational indoctrination. I find that post graduation it does not do anything for them and often promotes them to find pride in mediocrity while tending to embrace the most heavy of collectivist causes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liberal elitists and their servants. A little like Bloombergs comment that if we didn't have illegal immigrants, who would take care of the greens on our golf clubs.

Without illegals, they'd have fewer servants or they'd have to (gasp) pay more. The component always omitted from the "jobs americans won't do" mantra

“When Rodriguez Cleaning Services sends its people to clean your shitter, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.” - Kelly Osborne

Some of us out there have actually cleaned toilets for a living. So I don't find the idea of doing so particularly insulting or demeaning.

FWIW, one of the reasons we are told we need massive immigration is they do the jobs Americans won't do. Or at least the jobs enough low-income Americans won't do very well. It goes unsaid however that this includes jobs like cleaning toilets.

Well, it goes unsaid by white people. Mexican Americans can mention it. Like Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa.

“Today we say to America: We’ve come here to work: We clean your toilets. We clean your hotels. We build your houses. We take care of your children. We want you to help us take care of our children as well.”

Let's cut Kelly some slack... I'm sure the only Mexicans she has ever met personally are the ones who've worked for she and her family as toilet-cleaning, domestic servants.

4h6y6.gif

For those of you defending her, please anyone the implications of her statements to see how utterly ignorant and uninformed they are. And more importantly, her statements say more about the way certain Whites think than anything else.

"If you kick every Latino out of this country, who's gonna clean your toilet Donald Trump?"
Let's forget about Latinos for a second and think about the implications. If there were no Latinos in this country, or any other ethnic minority for that matter, who would clean Donald Trumps toilet? Maybe another White person? Oh God forbid! A white person cleaning a toilet?!?! The world must be ending!

Kelly's comments are indicative of the way too many young White people think. And that's part of the reason so many millennials are struggling. They have this warped view that's likely been influenced by their middle class existence that informs them that jobs have an automatic racial component. Just because you came from a middle class existence or above doesn't entitle you to the same thing. You get what you work for. That's why there so many unemployed young whites, they think they are entitled to not have to slave away in the fields or the cleaning grounds alongside Mexicans or any other historically underprivileged group.

'The way whites think'...LOL, you rant on about her ignorant statement (which it was) by making an even more ignorant statement yourself. STFU, you hypocritical moron.

'The way whites think'...LOL, you rant on about her ignorant statement (which it was) by making an even more ignorant statement yourself. STFU, you hypocritical moron.

If you're gonna quote me at least make sure to use the actual quote! I said "the way too many young white people think". That's a huge difference from what you quoted me as saying! Your inaccurate quote implies all Whites whereas my quote implies a subset of whites (young people) and even then my quote doesn't accuse everyone within that constrained group because I said "too many" which implies only a part of the whole. Furthermore I'll stand by what I said. Many young Whites have the mistaken belief that they are entitled to remain in the class they were born in (for most that would be the middle class).

If you're gonna quote me at least make sure to use the actual quote! I said "the way too many young white people think". That's a huge difference from what you quoted me as saying! Your inaccurate quote implies all Whites whereas my quote implies a subset of whites (young people) and even then my quote doesn't accuse everyone within that constrained group because I said "too many" which implies only a part of the whole. Furthermore I'll stand by what I said. Many young Whites have the mistaken belief that they are entitled to remain in the class they were born in (for most that would be the middle class).

What does being white have to do with it? A middle class black, mexican, asian etc is going to be the same way. Most middle class/upper class, regardless of race, are going to feel some sense of entitlement to stay there. Whether or not that has anything to do with unemployment is just a guess you made.

If you're a republican, you should definitely be medicated. I'm not sure what colours the pills will be. Take whatever the professionals suggest, and you might one day escape your insane delusions.

Weird that a person, thats not even American, would be pro a political party and anti another of a country you cant even vote in.
Its amazing the level of brainwashing going on.

Weird that a person, thats not even American, would be pro a political party and anti another of a country you cant even vote in.
Its amazing the level of brainwashing going on.

You realize the Republican party is universally feared and reviled outside the United States right?

You're also aware that U.S policy impacts the whole world? If not, well, now you know.

You realize the Republican party is universally feared and reviled outside the United States right?

You're also aware that U.S policy impacts the whole world? If not, well, now you know.

Also, why can't a person have interest in a country's political outcome simply for moral reasons? For example, I would root for any party that espouses Democratic principals in a country that has an active dictatorship.

You being scared of a political party not from your country is exactly my point of brainwashing.
Do a google search on how many US presidents started wars. Then, see how many are democrat and republican. You have been brainwashed into believing there is an actual difference between them.

How do our domestic policies affect you?

Also, why can't a person have interest in a country's political outcome simply for moral reasons? For example, I would root for any party that espouses Democratic principals in a country that has an active dictatorship.

Its not about political outcome. Its about how a person, not from this country, can be so invested into a specific political party that they spread their talking points and attack the rival party.
Its quite the obsession some people have with us.

You being scared of a political party not from your country is exactly my point of brainwashing.
Do a google search on how many US presidents started wars. Then, see how many are democrat and republican. You have been brainwashed into believing there is an actual difference between them.

How do our domestic policies affect you?

You're calling me brainwashed? Jesus Christ man.

A weak American labour movement crushes Canadian and Mexican labour movements. You pay your workers less, we have to pay ours less to compete. That's one small example. There goes our middle class, gone with yours. You're the largest economy in the world.

Both parties are bad, because they're both filled with greedy pos conservatives. One party is clearly worse in that regard.

You're really deluded and crazy if you don't think there's a difference between the Democrats and Republicans.

Keeping drugs illegal in the United States fuels drug warlords all across the hemisphere, and as far away as Asia - and that's just one more, tiny example.

Maybe you'll figure this stuff out for yourself someday, but you probably won't.

Read some Pepe Escobar or Chomsky if you've got the brains for it.

In terms of war - the two worst war crimes of the post war era are probably the Vietnam and Iraq wars. Both were wars of aggression and conquest started on false pretext, by Republicans (Eisenhower and Bush) in the case of Vietnam 3 million people died, in the case of Iraq, 700,000 and counting.

You can get into the invasion of East Timor as a major war crime as well, it's on par with Iraq and Vietnam, but that wasn't launched or orchestrated by an American president directly.

Last edited:

A weak American labour movement crushes Canadian and Mexican labour movements. You pay your workers less, we have to pay ours less to compete. That's one small example. There goes our middle class, gone with yours. You're the largest economy in the world.

Both parties are bad, because they're both filled with greedy pos conservatives. One party is clearly worse in that regard.

You're really deluded and crazy if you don't think there's a difference between the Democrats and Republicans.

Keeping drugs illegal in the United States fuels drug warlords all across the hemisphere, and as far away as Asia - and that's just one more, tiny example.

Maybe you'll figure this stuff out for yourself someday, but you probably won't.

In terms of war - the two worst war crimes of the post war era are probably the Vietnam and Iraq wars. Both were wars of aggression and conquest started on false pretext, by Republicans (Eisenhower and Bush) in the case of Vietnam 3 million people died, in the case of Iraq, 700,000 and counting.

You can get into the invasion of East Timor as a major war crime as well, it's on par with Iraq and Vietnam, but that wasn't launched or orchestrated by an American president directly.

First, that's capitalism. If you cant compete with other nations, it's not OUR fault.

So, democrats are also bad because of conservstives? My god, the level of brainwashing is pretty high.

There isnt a difference, unless you think billion dollar companies donate to democrats because they have such a huge heart.

How is keeping drugs illegal in the US make other states keep them illegal?

Ah, theres your issue, you read a leftist book like it comes from a god; again, a great point about brainwashing.

And, we went to Iraq because of UN sanctions, and also democrats approved Iraq. Additionally, Obama, a democrat, has expanded the war on terror to SEVERAL other states.

Again, they got you hook, line and sinker.

There isnt a difference, unless you think billion dollar companies donate to democrats because they have such a huge heart.

Do you think the US would have gone into Iraq had Gore been elected?

Really and Kennedy had nothing to do with the escalation in Vietnam?

http://www.english.illinois.edu/maps/vietnam/causes.htm

Just because you think we should govern like you want doesn't mean its what we want.

And speaking of Kennedy there was the whole Cuban missile crisis.

Last edited:
LOL, even the late mexican president (Vicente Fox) has said racist shit about mexican immigrants.

He went full double whammy and said.

"Illegals do the work than not even black people want to do", in spanish vernacular black is usually refered to someone working the hardest and shittiest jobs for the least pay.

haha, i remember that. but it's like black people making fun of black people. it's cool, so long as you're of that race. well, that's what most consider, "okay", anyway.

Do you think the US would have gone into Iraq had Gore been elected?

Maybe, maybe not. It was 9/11 season, we would have agreed to attack the moon if they said they were at fault.
The plan to gain influence in the middle east didnt magically happen under Bush II.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back