Kelly Osborne tries to score some liberal points, ends up being racist

Yeah...reminds me of this person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria,_Princess_of_Thurn_and_Taxis

In 2001, she was severely criticized for stating in a talkshow that the high rate of AIDS in African countries was due not to a lack of safe sex practices but to the fact that "the blacks like to copulate ('schnackseln') a lot". In 2008, she said in an interview that Africans have a lot of sex because of Africa's higher temperatures

she immediately says "i am not a part of this argument." meaning, yea, i am a liberal so i can say stupid shit like that but you cant touch me.

thats the thing. most of these white apologist liberals are 10x more racist than those they are so quick to label as such. she is saying what most of the liberals like her think. minorities are incapable of doing anything unless they get help from the white person.

LOL I get what she was trying to say (that the USA needs Latinos because they do jobs no one else wants to do), but it's a priceless fuck up.

LOL I get what she was trying to say (that the USA needs Latinos because they do jobs no one else wants to do), but it's a priceless fuck up.

She is saying exactly what that spoilt little bitch meant. She has never lifted a finger in her life, which is on display in an absolute lack of character.

When I need some good political insight, I go preferably with Ozzy.
Kelly is pretty good, though.

Last edited:
Yeah...reminds me of this person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria,_Princess_of_Thurn_and_Taxis

In 2001, she was severely criticized for stating in a talkshow that the high rate of AIDS in African countries was due not to a lack of safe sex practices but to the fact that "the blacks like to copulate ('schnackseln') a lot". In 2008, she said in an interview that Africans have a lot of sex because of Africa's higher temperatures

She sounds obsessed with blacks and fucking.

One is allowed to be both liberal and racist. Is this so groundbreaking? I'm not sure if this is more indicting of Osborne or more congratulatory of standard "liberal talking points" as being inherently less racist than conservative ones normally.

Still not as racist as voting republican, but that was indeed condescending.

who the fuck is kelly osbourne and why does her opinion matter is the real question we should be asking.

It's funny because out of the two comments (Kelly's and Trump's) if either was to be considered racist, it is Kelly's by a landslide.

However, Rosie gives her a pass because they're friends or both liberal women, or whatever.

I think the real POS hypocrite here is Rosie.

lol I walked in on my gf this morning as she was laying in bed watching this video. I busted out laughing when I heard her say that. What do you expect when someone who's been pampered their whole life tries to take on real world issues like this?

Let's cut Kelly some slack... I'm sure the only Mexicans she has ever met personally are the ones who've worked for she and her family as toilet-cleaning, domestic servants.

Back