Keith Thurman was robbed against new Granite chin Manny Pacquiao (Serious replies only)

Nice try buddy, you cannot use deflecting here you are ganging up and bullying and part of tribal mentality going on here. go look at it, im just minding my business and you got guys wishing death and insulting me with vicious insults. Yet im the one who is 17 smh
Oh,I don’t think anyone is confident that you have made it to 17, yet

Here are some few pics of the many times Thurman snapped Mannys head back with flush power shots
pacquiao-thurman-boxing-4_2019-07-21_16-53-24_gallery_0.jpg

LDN-L-Pacquiao-Thurman-Fight-0721-32.jpg

20190721-thurman-pacquiao-rtr-6.jpg

0-LR_TGB-FIGHT-NIGHT-PACQUIAO-VS-THURMAN-TRAPPFOTOS-JULY202019-6387-1-720x480.jpg
Those are excellent photographs.

Every single opponent Pac has fought in the last 10 years has photos that are just as beautiful and show them snapping T-Rex Arms’ Head back too.

I'm convinced he's mildly deranged and lives in a basement, this is his only interaction with other humans.
Again you are projecting. You are likely the basement dweller judging from your emotional anger and anti social behaviour online.

Round 1, Round 5 and Round 10 were Pacmans only secure rounds. Watch the fight again. and dont be biased. look at the pics those are all power shots flush on Pacs face, how do you lose a fighter yet landed the most power punches ever on Pacman?

funny all those flush shots did nothing to pacman, yet it was him who dropped thurman and threw a nice body shot that hurt him as well.

When highlights are shown for this fight it's pacman that was shown to perform better and the fact he was smaller and much older and was able to hold his own and do more convincingly better boxing than thurman that is the reason he won, manny is just better...imagine if thurman was facing a version of pacman being 10 years younger, I could easily see manny getting the finish before the rounds are over.....10 year younger manny would be faster, hit harder, more explosiveness and movement and would go in for the kill, honestly don't think it would be that close considering 40 year old manny still beat 30 year old thurman.

to end this thread all those pics mean shit, at the end of the day manny walked out that night with the belts, NOT thurman.

Also thurman is the one that looks like a turd, he ran his mouth talking about how he was going to ko manny, and look what happened, he's the one that gets dropped, get's hit with a nasty body shot, and gets out boxed by a smaller 10 years older opponent...basically in the end thurman is the one who looks and should feel like a jackass, it's not like this fight was so close that the judges scored it a draw, obviously manny did enough to get the legit decision win on the scorecards....wilder/fury went to a draw so all the cry babies on here can stop shedding tears and saying thurman was robbed, or should've won, ect.....he didn't do enough or do what he said he was going to do therefore he lost.

Again you are projecting. You are likely the basement dweller judging from your emotional anger and anti social behaviour online.

You have 16k posts in 2 years. You have no idea what the sun looks like and live off frozen pizza and idiotic online threads, daily.

You have 16k posts in 2 years. You have no idea what the sun looks like and live off frozen pizza and idiotic online threads, daily.

Assuming non leap years and no off days, that’s about 22/ day.

Thurman wants the rematch, went back to watch the fight and felt it was a draw but it was close, he was just being humble here He knows he won that fight

Thurman did not land "200 flush power slots". While his output was high, there was not many that were flush. What you're referring to as Pacmans chin is actually experience to avoid the full force of the blows, aka good movement and keeping out of range. He did get hit with some good shots but nothing like being pummeled by 200 flush power shots...

Thurman is done and doesn't give much shit about boxing anymore... That was the case long before the Pac fight.

Thurman wants the rematch, went back to watch the fight and felt it was a draw but it was close, he was just being humble here He knows he won that fight

That restaurant he is in front of has amazing seafood. Expensive as fuck tho- eating there he needs that rematch

That restaurant he is in front of has amazing seafood. Expensive as fuck tho- eating there he needs that rematch

A rematch for what, so manny can embarrass him again and the same result happens with him still winning, maybe worse in a rematch manny actually goes for the kill every round to put thurman away for a tko/ko win instead of decision.

Either way thurman doesn't deserve a rematch, it may of been close but it was not a draw so therefore no immediate rematch is warranted in my opinion.

A rematch for what, so manny can embarrass him again and the same result happens with him still winning, maybe worse in a rematch manny actually goes for the kill every round to put thurman away for a tko/ko win instead of decision.

Either way thurman doesn't deserve a rematch, it may of been close but it was not a draw so therefore no immediate rematch is warranted in my opinion.

Didn’t say he did deserve one

Back