Keith Thurman was robbed against new Granite chin Manny Pacquiao (Serious replies only)

How does one acquire a new granite chin?

Hang out near one of those runaway truck ramps and use your chin to catch semis.

Manny started off just stopping cyclists around Manila but now? Pfft BNSF is running out of freight engines.

@Milton_Gracie @aries what do you think of what this guy is saying? this isn't my view but a lot of these videos are popping up on youtube are they entitled to their view or is it hating in your eyes?

@Milton_Gracie @aries what do you think of what this guy is saying? this isn't my view but a lot of these videos are popping up on youtube are they entitled to their view or is it hating in your eyes?

Why do you live to hate Pacquiao? Did he do something to you personally and you know he'd beat the fuck out of you so you go on line and bash him across several threads and make insane excuses when he beats the people you claim will knock him out?

Why do you live to hate Pacquiao? Did he do something to you personally and you know he'd beat the fuck out of you so you go on line and bash him across several threads and make insane excuses when he beats the people you claim will knock him out?
you are the Pac hater I seen your posts you posted hating stuff on him not me.

you are the Pac hater I seen your posts you posted hating stuff on him not me.
So, you're also insane? That's not surprising.

Are you referring to when I said he shouldn't fight Spence? That's not hating and it was mostly against his delusional fan base.

So, you're also insane? That's not surprising.

Are you referring to when I said he shouldn't fight Spence? That's not hating and it was mostly against his delusional fan base.

giphy.webp

Are you at least over the age of 17?
weird you would ask if im 17 yet are okay with everyone attacking and insulting and acting like spoiled angry kids in here.

now I can tell your brain is not right.

weird you would ask if im 17 yet are okay with everyone attacking and insulting and acting like spoiled angry kids in here.

now I can tell your brain is not right.
Always deflecting. What a strange thing you are.

Always deflecting. What a strange thing you are.
Nice try buddy, you cannot use deflecting here you are ganging up and bullying and part of tribal mentality going on here. go look at it, im just minding my business and you got guys wishing death and insulting me with vicious insults. Yet im the one who is 17 smh

Nice try buddy, you cannot use deflecting here you are ganging up and bullying and part of tribal mentality going on here. go look at it, im just minding my business and you got guys wishing death and insulting me with vicious insults. Yet im the one who is 17 smh

You need mental help. If you really want to teach us a lesson, delete your account. That'd really show us.

2 minutes in and that is all I can give to this hater.

Pacquiao took the test. This guy needs to get tampons for his mouth because his words are ovulating like an old gossipy granny

2 minutes in and that is all I can give to this hater.

Pacquiao took the test. This guy needs to get tampons for his mouth because his words are ovulating like an old gossipy granny
Here are some few pics of the many times Thurman snapped Mannys head back with flush power shots
pacquiao-thurman-boxing-4_2019-07-21_16-53-24_gallery_0.jpg

LDN-L-Pacquiao-Thurman-Fight-0721-32.jpg

20190721-thurman-pacquiao-rtr-6.jpg

0-LR_TGB-FIGHT-NIGHT-PACQUIAO-VS-THURMAN-TRAPPFOTOS-JULY202019-6387-1-720x480.jpg

Please no name calling. This is only for people who are for open minded and serious discussion.

0-LR_TGB-FIGHT-NIGHT-PACQUIAO-VS-THURMAN-TRAPPFOTOS-JULY202019-6387-1-720x480.jpg

This was my biggest fear. That they would rob Thurman on the cards and it happened. I had the fight 8 to 4 for Thurman, Pacquiao showed his age, the only thing that impressed me is his power and his chin. Pacman mysteriously had the chin of a prime George Chuvalo all of a sudden he took over 200 flush power shots and didnt get noodle legs once. And then when he dropped Thurman it wasn't a real knockdown Pac stepped on his foot and Thurman was moving back, he popped right up and shook it off and fired back 3 powerful hard body shots. The most devastating punch from Manny was the punch to the body in the later rounds.

How did Thurman lose the fight yet he landed over 200 power punches with a higher punch percentage and pushed Manny back and held his ground?

After the mid rounds Pac was gassed and fighting on fumes, Thurman showed heart and went blow for blow and pushed Manny back, he dominated the fight, the first round and then the round when he got hit with a body shot but never went down were the only dominant Pacman rounds. I gave Pacman some close rounds to be fair, and I had it 8 to 4 for Thurman.

The audience was biased 99 percent Pac fans yelling at every punch he threw even if it missed wide.

There are many boxing fans who also agree but their voices will never be heard on the mainstream sites.

Winky Wright also felt Thurman won

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqsnVdT9fb8

Here is one guy who ESNews interviewed named Black Power Boss
he said Thurman won and was robbed and Pacman just got lucky with a lucky punch that hurt Thurman.

Some more boxing heads saying Thurman was robbed and he did nothing

Here is Atlas hinting without being blatant about Pacmans newly granite chin and supplement possibility

Look here these men walk around in the 170s and cut down to 147. Thurman was hurting them with grazing shots and combos flush on the chin and they are known to be bigger and have amazing chins. Pacman who was knocked ice cold by Marquez, was able to take 200 flush power shots and several power two piece combos from Thurman. And dont fucking say oh Thurmans power is overrated you say that you dont know shit its not. Pacman like Teddy Atlas said on ESPN all of a sudden developed a YOUNG CHIN and this came out of Atlas own mouth he worried about the fight not having VADA testing and said on ESPN that he wants hwatever Supplements Pacman is taking that gave him the ability to absorb so many clean shots.

Thurman hit Manny over and over in the mid rounds, Pacman ate ever punch and smiled. This is not normal, I studied this fight I broke it down studied Thurman and there is no way its like unreal not normal at all for Pacman to eat those shots.

Pac even said that Thurman hit him the hardest and he never felt power like that before, so I was correct again when I told all of you that Thurman is the hardest puncher Pac has faced.

thurmanvchaves.gif

tumblr_nkehctVQyU1qjpqono5_250.gif

tumblr_mxze111djk1qjpqono1_400.gif

tumblr_nkehctVQyU1qjpqono4_250.gif

Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter would probably be sleeping if Thurman hit them that many times on the chin with power. The times when Thurman hit Danny and Porter good they got rocked bad, Pacman gets hit with super hard flush power shot right on the chin at least 20 times while running in and just shakes it off. How does someone go from having a glass chin to a monster chin at only 5 foot 4 and 145 pounds a former flyweight? this is like chocolatito going up to 147

Unfortunately you posted all this for nothing, pretty much any boxing fan, anyone in attendance that night, boxing experts, and even people who don't really watch the sport much would agree that the fight was close, but not the point of a draw and Manny did more and better to win that fight....it wasn't a robbery at all, it didn't even go down as a draw.

I don't think you paid a whole lot of attention to that fight or would know that thurman didn't get robbed, he just lost to someone who's better and much older...no need to be sour about over thurman losing to pacman, maybe had he not talked so much shit like an idiot he wouldn't be looking like a fool losing to pacman, getting knocked down by someone smaller and older than you after running your mouth must feel real good inside!!

Unfortunately you posted all this for nothing, pretty much any boxing fan, anyone in attendance that night, boxing experts, and even people who don't really watch the sport much would agree that the fight was close, but not the point of a draw and Manny did more and better to win that fight....it wasn't a robbery at all, it didn't even go down as a draw.

I don't think you paid a whole lot of attention to that fight or would know that thurman didn't get robbed, he just lost to someone who's better and much older...no need to be sour about over thurman losing to pacman, maybe had he not talked so much shit like an idiot he wouldn't be looking like a fool losing to pacman, getting knocked down by someone smaller and older than you after running your mouth must feel real good inside!!
Round 1, Round 5 and Round 10 were Pacmans only secure rounds. Watch the fight again. and dont be biased. look at the pics those are all power shots flush on Pacs face, how do you lose a fighter yet landed the most power punches ever on Pacman?

Round 1, Round 5 and Round 10 were Pacmans only secure rounds. Watch the fight again. and dont be biased. look at the pics those are all power shots flush on Pacs face, how do you lose a fighter yet landed the most power punches ever on Pacman?

We’ll give you that : you’re not biased when Pacquiao is involved.

Here are some few pics of the many times Thurman snapped Mannys head back with flush power shots

You can take snap shots of any fight to tell a story.. well, not Askren’s last fight. So, revised.. you can take snap shots from any fight except askrens to tell a misleading story

Back