Keith Jardine Is In “Bird Box”

Why do you guys always bring this guy up he hasn't fought in years and wasn't very good

It's very easy for someone to have a blemish-filled record when they have literally gone to war against ALL OF THE BEST MMA FIGHTERS ON PLANET EARTH.

The Dean of Mean has done a lot of work. Probably my favorite was when he got his ass whipped by Hank on Breaking Bad.

I think he will have a recurring role in some upcoming Netflix show

Kind of sort of on topic.. finally saw this flick and thought it was as dumb as I thought it would be. And a bit of a rip-off of ‘The Happening’ too which is hilarious due to so many people hating that flick while hyping this one. Well anyhow, glad it was free to watch at least.

Nipple twister king!

So, an ok UFC fighter, who has been in a lot of stuff recently, is in another thing. What's the big deal?

Kind of sort of on topic.. finally saw this flick and thought it was as dumb as I thought it would be. And a bit of a rip-off of ‘The Happening’ too which is hilarious due to so many people hating that flick while hyping this one. Well anyhow, glad it was free to watch at least.

I vaguely remember The Happening. Went to rewatch after this post. I'm 8mins in and damn.. Mark Wahlberg has a charisma of a potato. The way he delivered his lines are totally flat. At least in the first scene he appeared. I'll report in after I finish the film.

He's a working actor. That says a lot.

Lots a tough competition out there would kill for a 15 second spot + 1 short line.

I vaguely remember The Happening. Went to rewatch after this post. I'm 8mins in and damn.. Mark Wahlberg has a charisma of a potato. The way he delivered his lines are totally flat. At least in the first scene he appeared. I'll report in after I finish the film.

The acting from everyone in the film is.. odd. I think that’s just how dude writes his films.

Jardine was also in Preacher for a few episodes and also in Logan.
Always good to see MMA fighters doing something after their career is done.
Keith has seemed to find his niche in the business.

He's in Punisher see as a mob goon

Back