Keith Jardine Is In “Bird Box”

If Keith Jardine were a actor, his nickname "The Dean of Mean" wouldn't make any sense

<Goldie11>

He was always an actor

200w.gif

Why do you guys always bring this guy up he hasn't fought in years and wasn't very good

If Keith Jardine were a actor, his nickname "The Dean of Mean" wouldn't make any sense

<Goldie11>
That would be especially true if his last name also happened to be something like "Johnson".

Why do you guys always bring this guy up he hasn't fought in years and wasn't very good

He had a herky-jerky style all his own, pummelled Forrest, decisioned Chuck, and gave us the gem “it’s like kissing your sister” when asked how he felt about fighting to a draw with Mousasi.

I saw on the news some fucktard girl did the bird box driving blindfolded and crashed into a guy. She should have had the living shit beaten out of her for doing something so fucking stupid and risking killing many innocent people. That kind of shit should stay in her permanent record so all future employers will know how stupid she is.

I'll bet he was happy this role didn't require him to have a huge swastika on his forehead

I saw on the news some fucktard girl did the bird box driving blindfolded and crashed into a guy. She should have had the living shit beaten out of her for doing something so fucking stupid and risking killing many innocent people. That kind of shit should stay in her permanent record so all future employers will know how stupid she is.

weird how this movie became such a big thing off soclal media bs like this

With a face like that how can you not become the biggest Hollywood crossover star that mma has ever seen?

Him and Tait Fletcher seems to be in a lot of movies as goons for the bad guy.

Back