"Keep your dog on a string"

Why do you need to be on Wall Street, in advertising, or not have neck tattoos to want to dress nice?

Girls get wet for well-dressed men bruh.
I wear what you want but if someone on Wall Street wore cutoff shirts, sagged their pants to the ankles and had a bandana on would also look like an identity crisis poser.

Neck tats say you dgaf and are anti establishment. Heck I think even Starbucks says no neck tattoos.

Team Alpha Male guys can't talk trash. This isn't new.

I wear what you want but if someone on Wall Street wore cutoff shirts, sagged their pants to the ankles and had a bandana on would also look like an identity crisis poser.

Neck tats say you dgaf and are anti establishment. Heck I think even Starbucks says no neck tattoos.
You probably let the man tell you what toilet paper to use.

Wtf, every time there's an exchange Cody is just fucking awful. He constantly repeats what Dominic is saying and then adds "yeah" at the end, then rambles.

it may just be me, but dominick cruz comes across as a conceited douchebag in just about every interview he does. it could simply be overconfidence. i'm sure he is very confident, as he should be. but it's something about the way he speaks, and his demeanor, that whether he wants it to come across that way or not, it does come across as being very full of himself.

Back