"Keep your dog on a string"

I'm guessing Cody made an attempt to say that Dom is lonely. Came out pretty bad, though.

I'm sure Dom gets his fair share of pussy, he's not bad looking, fit and a UFC champ. I mean, anyone with a brain can get laid in 2016. Dom's probably just very private about his "love" life.

I'm guessing Cody made an attempt to say that Dom is lonely. Came out pretty bad, though.

I'm sure Dom gets his fair share of pussy, he's not bad looking, fit and a UFC champ. I mean, anyone with a brain can get laid in 2016. Dom's probably just very private about his "love" life.

Nope. He honestly seems like one of those guys no one wants to be around in the Embedded. He's creepy as hell

Cruz has one of the most pathetic lives i have ever seen. Seeing that embedded was painful. There must be something wrong with this guy for no one to want to be with him. Might commit suicide at any point

Lol yeah I'm sure you can tell his life truly sucks from 1 embedded video.

Jesus christ, I know what Cody was trying to say but damn he has to be the least articulate person in MMA today. Anytime he tries to talk trash I am reminded of this:

BUAV8bYIIAEhmE0.jpg

Last edited:
Im not sure why someone with neck tattoos tries to look GQ and business like. You ain't on Wall Street or in Advertising...
You nailed it

I actually feel sorry for Cody cos frankly he doesn't seem very bright

Jesus christ, I know what Cody was trying to say but damn he has to the least articulate person in MMA today. Anytime he tries to talk trash I am reminded of this:

BUAV8bYIIAEhmE0.jpg

I am confused. Cody's trash talk reminds you of a low-key savage line like Brick's?

Is it because he is proportionately as bad at talking shit as Brick is good at it?

Do none of you know he was referring to the pics of Dom with his dog???

Cruz has one of the most pathetic lives i have ever seen. Seeing that embedded was painful. There must be something wrong with this guy for no one to want to be with him. Might commit suicide at any point
Lol you are a special kind of retard. Nice projection tho

Im not sure why someone with neck tattoos tries to look GQ and business like. You ain't on Wall Street or in Advertising...

The Conor effect. Cody could have been a hells angel before Conor showed up and he'd have traded his biker jacket for a suit. That embedded showing him getting custom fitted like Conor was so cringe. He's like a really sloppy Guns N Roses tribute act.

Why do you need to be on Wall Street, in advertising, or not have neck tattoos to want to dress nice?

Girls get wet for well-dressed men bruh.

Back