• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Keep falling out of shape when in a relationship

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It gets frustrating man,

I always try to stay in shape and I was getting nice and lean and ripped and I’m 29 now.

But whenever I’m getting laid regularly I start to pack on the weight and don’t make it to the gym.

I should be working out and eating healthy and accomplishing my goals but I’m just super lazy right now.

Anyone else go through this?

It seems to be a common thing. You get in shape to pick up girls, you pick up a few dozen, you fall for one and then continue to bang and eat shit food afterwards.

I think it's because we view sex as cardio therefore justifiable to eat crap after sex. Im the worst for this. Even if it's one of those 2 minute quickies i consider it HIIT and still eat crap because the EPOC effect is strong.

Your plight happens in every BJJ gym I've been to. These promising blue belts get some confidence because they get in shape and learn some confidence, then disappear when they get a little puss. They come back a few months later having lost all the gains.

The trick is to find a girl that's also into going to the gym and eating healthy. If it's something you enjoy, it should be a common interest anyway. There's also nothing wrong with cutting loose on Friday and Saturday, drinking a bit, eating some late-night pizza, then burning some calories bustin' some floozy's cheeks. It just gets harder around 30 to recover from those nights.

I would be the opposite and basically am. I got way more time free coming up and single so we see. But i would think since i still have same drive (it come from within for me to also reach shredded zyzz level one day on that juice brah!) it a goal.

but i find single party life is actually big distraction. If i had girl and did not party as much well dieting and many other things i think would be easier because

1) would not date fat girl
2) if dated slight chubby girl i would convert her to working out

One year deep with my first gf... fat as shit(it's even showing in my pubic area for the first time in my life) and depressed.

It gets frustrating man,

I always try to stay in shape and I was getting nice and lean and ripped and I’m 29 now.

But whenever I’m getting laid regularly I start to pack on the weight and don’t make it to the gym.

I should be working out and eating healthy and accomplishing my goals but I’m just super lazy right now.

Nope, I'm not a chick.

Only lived with 1 girlfriend and I gained 5 lbs(first time I've gained weight in my life) and she gained nearly 60.

Date a girl with Celiac's. That gets rid of your pizza and burger nights and most crap snacking.

<seedat>

One year deep with my first gf... fat as shit(it's even showing in my pubic area for the first time in my life) and depressed.

Don’t be depressed. It’s just a bit frustrating.

Poon is poon

WAT??? How?
Lol no but really, how does that work for men? I've not seen any fat men tbh. Lots of fat chicks tho. Their vag is like this giant meaty bowl LOLLLOL very interesting.
They also get the "Vag over hang" hmm can't find pic, but you know what I mean? they have that fat roll under their pant line that hangs over their vag.

God overweight bodies are fascinating. Truly.

Nah I’ve been feeling lazy af lately...like big time. But I still have to work out several times a week despite being married. Luckily the wife does the same. Fatties no bueno

It's because your motivation to stay in shape isn't for your own satisfaction but to impress / pick up girls. Once you get a girl, that motivation dies down.

You're like a broad who balloons up after getting married.

Find different motivation to exercise.

edit: shit, horse beat me to it.

It gets frustrating man,

Yep. Packed 20lb since I met missus, so 3 years. 185-190 to 210. I'm still lifting regularly as is she but let that be a reminder - she needs to lift - REGULARLY - and the you will too. I love my wife dearly and in no small part because she makes us lift. Even when she's mad busy. Make ur girl love lifting and ur problem is solved fam.

They also get the "Vag over hang" hmm can't find pic, but you know what I mean? they have that fat roll under their pant line that hangs over their vag.

The Gunt

When you single you ready to sacrifice your body for vitality, for a rigorous journey, the passion, man's dance with mortality and his legacy therein.

When your with a girl, you are no longer a nomad. Thus you quit the journey.

Nah I always work out regardless. I guess I have to work out a bit less because I have to spend time with the girlfriend, but I want to look good for her and I want her to look good for me.

Back