Kazushi Sakuraba is one of the GOATS

Completely splitting hairs over something fairly superfluous to my point, which is that the greatest fighter in the world is the one who can beat all without weight parameters. If a lion encounters a polar bear in the jungle, let me know bro.

Just calling you out on your terrible analogy who completely contradicted your point. Dont be mad at me just because you're stupid bro.

He was an amazing fighter . He is a true legend not like Every fighter in the Ufc when They win a cuple of fights .

Just calling you out on your terrible analogy who completely contradicted your point. Dont be mad at me just because you're stupid bro.

“Calling you out” - Lol, how obtuse are you?

Getting trivial about an expression (which can be used generally) and taking it literally when you absolutely knew what I meant, then exemplifying you’re point with nonsensical examples (pretty ironic, honestly, considering lions by and large don’t live in “jungles” and then use a fucking polar bear that doesn’t live anywhere near them as an example) pretty much renders your response retarded. All you’ve done is fail at a pedantic correction that didn’t work out for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back