Kay Hansen's beautiful fight

That post is really creepy, wouldn't expect less from Wmma fans.

I like her. She is 20. A very good prospect. And she seemed nice in the interview

If you liked her armbar transition in this fight, see if you can find the end of her fight against Sharon Jacobsen in Invicta. Hansen was losing and got suplexed. She found the arm on the way over. It was kind of the opposite of Johnson versus Borg.

If you liked her armbar transition in this fight, see if you can find the end of her fight against Sharon Jacobsen in Invicta. Hansen was losing and got suplexed. She found the arm on the way over. It was kind of the opposite of Johnson versus Borg.

wow you're right, she found that one mistake. that face plant probably didnt feel good. i'll have to start watching invicta. i mean , its a decent replacement for ultimate surrender

do you watch invicta, or did you randomly see that fight

Kind of reminds me of rousey. Wonder how this will end

They said rousey was a big influence in getting her in the fight game. Obviously she won by rousey esque arm bar as well.

What surprised me was in her interview it was like damn, she kinda looks like rousey and sounds like her too. Kinda weird.

do you watch invicta, or did you randomly see that fight
I believe I have seen every Invicta fight. While the knockout threat isn't the same as with men's fights, the ladies tend to bring it. To be honest, I think that the lack of knockout threat sometimes makes the fights more fun; most of them have no fear of standing and trading, so you get some wild slugfests. As always, your mileage may vary.

I believe I have seen every Invicta fight. While the knockout threat isn't the same as with men's fights, the ladies tend to bring it. To be honest, I think that the lack of knockout threat sometimes makes the fights more fun; most of them have no fear of standing and trading, so you get some wild slugfests. As always, your mileage may vary.

Yea, but what if I drive a Yugo?
:confused:

Kay Hanson isn't primetime obviously, but great comeback when she was clearly outclassed on the feet. UFC-ready for sure.

Back