Kay Hansen's beautiful fight

She is young, she has time and I don't think it's safe to say she will never be champ. most if not all of the top talent will be done by the time she hits 31.

If you drive a Yugo, I think you might have bigger problems than your mileage. :eek:

You mean, that I have a higher rate of my car being stolen?
Damn it!
I knew I should have gotten a cheap crap that nobody wants!!!
:(

It's bad ass someone else has also noticed how awesome that finish was. That hop over to back, to arm bar I honestly watched 10 times. So friggin' awesome. One of the best transitions I've seen so far this year.
(Que the sherdog WMMA hate)
That hates completely justified only not on this one

That post is really creepy, wouldn't expect less from Wmma fans.

Lol. Have you ever been in a Paulo Costa thread??

6wYoX0A.jpg

<36>

Last edited:
I seen grade schoolers look better in the gym.

@Volador what is weird is that sherdog promotes these perverts/perverted behavior.
Like that one dude on here who is like in his 50s and stalks all the mma women's instagram then posts on here, if that isn't a red flag idk what is.
These creeps are honestly ticking time bombs just waiting for one to show up at invicta event one day.

@Volador what is weird is that sherdog promotes these perverts/perverted behavior.
Like that one dude on here who is like in his 50s and stalks all the mma women's instagram then posts on here, if that isn't a red flag idk what is.
These creeps are honestly ticking time bombs just waiting for one to show up at invicta event one day.

ya its terrible lol

lighten up

I rewatched the fight, Hansen definitely showing she’s got allot of potential for being so young, she has a very high ceiling if she closes the gap between her skill level and natural athleticism

That tap looked strange. And someone put a 37k bet on her to win. RIGGED

I wanted Frey to win, but once they rolled and Kay was in position for the armbar, Frey was not going to get out and there was plenty of time on the clock. She wasn't getting out of that without breaking or dislocating her arm.

So I had no issue with Frey tapping. She was done.

While there are people who've had their arm damaged in an armbar who managed to pull out the win, e.g. Karate Hottie, Jones vs Belfort, etc, getting your arm damaged like that - especially at 35 yo - can be damaging to your career.

I rewatched the fight, Hansen definitely showing she’s got allot of potential for being so young, she has a very high ceiling if she closes the gap between her skill level and natural athleticism

she would need to raise her striking up significantly. I think she has some power, but she was getting tagged, and would have lost if she wasnt so dominant on the ground compared to frey

You have a very active imagination.

2nd photo was sorta badass, 3rd one seemed to be in the right place at the right time. I didn't catch all the fight, the ending sequence was sweet though. Very young and promising career

But if your role model is Ronda Rousey you must do things differently. She will have to be capable standing, generally be more well rounded
While it needs alot of work at 20 her standup is better than Ronda and she's taken losses in a mature healthy way.

Kay got a bright future if she keeps developing the way she has been, I could see her as champion in 4-7 years.

Back