Television Katt Williams: Woke Foke

Boomb

Hate the game, not the player.
@red
Reaction score
I just saw that Katt has a new Netflix special.

I tried to watch it, but the sound of his voice irritates the f out of me...(even though I watched his "infamous" Shannon Sharpe podcast.)

Anyone watched it already? Is it any good?

I tried to watch it, but the sound of his voice irritates the f out of me
confused-katt.gif

Annoying I agree but some classic jokes like the white man phone call lol

Katt Williams: The Pimp Chronicles Pt. 1 is one of the funniest comedy specials I've seen.

Woke Foke?

Well, it's not really my bag.

He's generally a funny guy, but I felt a bit put off after his interview with Shannon Sharpe.

It wasn't the alleged revelations he made that did it... it was claims like reading 3,000 books a year.

3,000 books a year? That’s 8 books a day... 60 books a week, Katt?

So, each book in about an hour, Katt?

Really?

Come on... next time, just say you binge-watch every TV show on Netflix in one weekend while you're at it.

Katt Williams: The Pimp Chronicles Pt. 1 is one of the funniest comedy specials I've seen.

Woke Foke?

Well, it's not really my bag.

He's generally a funny guy, but I felt a bit put off after his interview with Shannon Sharpe.

It wasn't the alleged revelations he made that did it... it was claims like reading 3,000 books a year.

3,000 books a year? That’s 8 books a day... 60 books a week, Katt?

So, each book in about an hour, Katt?

Really?

Come on... next time, just say you binge-watch every TV show on Netflix in one weekend while you're at it.
Jokes on you, he didn't say what kind of books...
the-wheels-on-the-bus-9781801086455_hr.jpg

Is this another wealthy comedian complaining about being silenced... in front of a sold-out crowd and streaming to millions around the world?

There is a great songify of Kat on youtube.
You can find it under remix.
Too much bad words to post here, but it's hilarious

Back