Kassim Ouma vs K9 Bundrage Tonight on ESPN2

i love teddy atlas; but i thought he missed out on the eff of what bundrage was doing, off k9 is very basic and even more limited. Nonetheless his strategy matched w/his size and ability is very eff; on the inside he is not hurting or abusing anyone, but he is leaning on them..manhandling them and frustrating them. They can't find their range or get into a rhythm because he keeps tying up and grappling w/him; unless ur very good w/ur def footwork and ur off, an u can keep away and pick him off coming in or ur very good and active on the inside, ur gonna be controlled/frustrated and lose.

john ruiz did this all the way to a title and while he was not facing top comp; he was facing guys w/better skills talent and exp, i felt teddy didn't give bundrage enough credit for his style's eff.

also bundrage footwork and movement improved alot; his off outside of his occassional snappy jab and right hand it sucks...

good win...k9 is almost a legit FRINGE contender

Interesting result. I'm a little surprised K9 won, but it's a pretty good win for him.....

Interesting result. I'm a little surprised K9 won, but it's a pretty good win for him.....

Bumdrage is a legit contender for nothing. His career is littered with horrible performances, higlighted by one horrible performance against a terribly shopworn and disinterested Kassim Ouma.

A few years ago, Ouma tooled Sechew Powell...whom BUmdrage couldn't even last a round with. He is what he is...unfortunately, so is Ouma.

Bumdrage is a legit contender for nothing. His career is littered with horrible performances, higlighted by one horrible performance against a terribly shopworn and disinterested Kassim Ouma.

A few years ago, Ouma tooled Sechew Powell...whom BUmdrage couldn't even last a round with. He is what he is...unfortunately, so is Ouma.

that can be said for alot of guys who came up w/middle of the road performances or just outright losses, they just won the right fights at the right time... its not k9 fault that ouma has loss his fire; it was his job to take adv of it and he did...plain and simple.

an in his lost against julio he still looked good and was competitive up until the ko; an back to the ouma fight kassim should have won this he is 2-3steps above k9, he came in off and k9 make him pay

You're considering Ouma a contender at the present time though. He wasn't and isn't.

LOL @ Bumdrage looking "good" in being splattered by Julio. He wasn't competitive at all. It's like saying Judah was comepetitive with Tszyu. He was gone in a couple of rounds.

You're considering Ouma a contender at the present time though. He wasn't and isn't.

LOL @ Bumdrage looking "good" in being splattered by Julio. He wasn't competitive at all. It's like saying Judah was comepetitive with Tszyu. He was gone in a couple of rounds.

So what you're saying is that you don't think Judah's off was eff?

Back