Karolina's posture

She looked like she was crying during her walk to to the Octogan.

Well she was certainly crying after...

097_Jessica_Andrade_x_Karolina_Kowalkiewicz.0.jpg

But KK is a warrior and will be back...it was apparently her 1st time being KOed.

"Hi guys, I just want to say thank you for your support and I’m sorry. I’m okay, it wasn’t my day, it was Jessica’s day, so big congratulations for Jessica and give me some time and I’ll be back stronger, I promise."

This was a dignified cleaning lady being knocked out by a foreign 15 year old boy on creatine.

Not how I saw it. KK was much more technical but she couldn't weather the blitz. Andrade's rate wasn't sustainable but she managed to land the big shot before she had to slow down.

I disagree. Go watch Andrade's previous fights. She absolutely can keep up the pace she was setting, and that wasn't even a 5 round fight.

Andrade looks suspicious as fuck..

I disagree. Go watch Andrade's previous fights. She absolutely can keep up the pace she was setting, and that wasn't even a 5 round fight.
I think these people want to act like KK is some kinda great striker and she simply got “caught”. Andrade was going to blast her for as long as KK could withstand.

Back