Karolina's posture

She looked SOFT and flabby.

Andrade looked like she was looking to hurt someone. And she is jacked as fuck, seriously that is a lot of muscle on the frame of a small female.
I've always thought Andrade has a little "help"
Her arms are bigger than some smaller guys.
Her and Gadelha have always been a little suspect to me.
<{1-8}>

Andrade looked like she was looking to hurt someone. And she is jacked as fuck, seriously that is a lot of muscle on the frame of a small female.

She always looks like that, I love KK but she is one of the most unathletic girls in the roster, at lleast in the top 10

She was landing really good counter shots but didn't have the power to stun Andrade. No one has so far

Not how I saw it. KK was much more technical but she couldn't weather the blitz. Andrade's rate wasn't sustainable but she managed to land the big shot before she had to slow down.

Andrade had her hurt from the first exchange. I’m not so sure she had to worry about sustaining her pace. Karolina’s didn’t look good in comparison either. Poor footwork which kept her standing in front of Andrade’s looping punches. Throwing a 1-2 down the pipe doesn’t help if she’s still there to get countered. Then that trade in the pocket spelled the end. Karolina literally closed her eyes and traded hooks with someone who clearly had more power. Chin straight up in the air with her hands down. There’s nothing technical about closing your eyes and praying for something to happen.

Not how I saw it. KK was much more technical but she couldn't weather the blitz. Andrade's rate wasn't sustainable but she managed to land the big shot before she had to slow down.
KKs technique is not impressive, her defence is terrible. She wins on heart, toughness, and volume. She also starts slow in every fight. Jessica Andrade was a terrible stylistic matchup for her.

KKs technique is not impressive, her defence is terrible. She wins on heart, toughness, and volume. She also starts slow in every fight. Jessica Andrade was a terrible stylistic matchup for her.

She's going to be a terrible stylistic matchup for Rose as well. Rose has a good sub game and her boxing is way more technical than Andrade but it was JJ's speed and elusiveness that won her fight with Andrade. I'm not sure Rose can duplicate that. Watching Suarez and Andrade dominate their fights may increase Rose's level of Trauma from the bus incident.

She looked very relaxed when she hit the canvas mwhahah

No, I'm not talking about her ground game. Was anyone else surprised at KK's posture while waiting for the fight to start? Andrade looked like a bull about to be unleashed. KK looked like she was standing at a bus stop while smiling and flirting with guys hitting on her.

I can't recall if she's always been that way but it crossed my mind that she sure didn't look ready for a fight at all.
No pic...da fuq TS

She's a real woman. Her opponent is a different type of creature.

She is in top 5 only because she split decisioned Namajunas. So her top 5 postion is basicly result of Rose being part of TUF.

No, I'm not talking about her ground game. Was anyone else surprised at KK's posture while waiting for the fight to start? Andrade looked like a bull about to be unleashed. KK looked like she was standing at a bus stop while smiling and flirting with guys hitting on her.

I can't recall if she's always been that way but it crossed my mind that she sure didn't look ready for a fight at all.

ka-png.180913

She is in top 5 only because she split decisioned Namajunas. So her top 5 postion is basicly result of Rose being part of TUF.
That fight shouldnt haev been a split decision at all . Karolina outworked rose .

She looked like she was crying during her walk to to the Octogan. Andrade looked supremely confident. Not sure how much you can read into body language but a couple of other walk ins that stood out to me were Cody’s in his last fight with TJ and also Eddie Alvarez in his fight against Conor. They both looked nervous af.

And a voice of a dude. I wonder why.

Because she knows even if she gets knocked out cold.. she’ll still be better looking than John Legui...Andrade

Back