News Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Jessica Penne slated for UFC 265, August 7th

Who wins

• Total voters
Decent card, needs a main event. Nunes is not worth watching anymore

Someone who is 'really good' doesn't ever look this bad... Like... This is embarrassing

DeadImmaterialFowl-size_restricted.gif

IgnorantDistortedBovine-size_restricted.gif
At least the fight was entertaining there thanks to andrade finishing power.
She was even worse in her next 3 fight but the other girls had no power so they couldn't finish her even when she was doing that many mistakes

6 women fights on a card? Hmmm

Karolina is cute but an absolute garbage MMA fighter

I'll take Jessica Penne, I'd eat her ass like Penne pasta
OGC.ea186102bb8fde737d5ee69519fbc797

Karolina hasn't looked great in there for years now. I'm kinda surprised she didn't retire after her last fight.
I'll root for her but Penne beat solid prospect in her last one so she isn't as done as Karolina seems to be.

I thought she had said she would retire if she couldn't get back to belt so she could make baby. I don't remember exactly.

After not having fought since February of 2020, "The Polish Princess" Karolina Kowalkiewicz makes her return on August 7 against TUF veteran Jessica Penne. The two former title challengers are set to fight at UFC 265.

Here's the latest lineup for UFC 265, with Kowalkiewicz vs. Penne as the latest addition
  • Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Julianna Peña - For The UFC Women's Bantamweight Title
  • Vicente Luque vs. Michael Chiesa
  • José Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
  • Casey Kenney vs. Song Yadong
  • Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill
  • Vince Morales vs. Drako Rodriguez
  • Johnny Muñoz Jr. vs. Jamey Simmons
  • Melissa Gatto vs. Victoria Leonardo
  • Alonzo Menifield vs. Ed Herman
  • Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne

Damn thats a weak ass card aside from jose n vinciente and
Too many women fights

6 women fights on a card? Hmmm
Are you for real *looks at card*? I see 4 right now on the dog. You got a link? I'm totally in with women fighting but that is too many. I don't know if it's stupid big brand gym kickboxing clubs that started this but the amount of women that 'hiya!' with every strike even to the highest level (Holm) is absolutely ridiculous. Mute button will be in action that day for sure.

Glad KK is stepping back in... wasn't sure after the last outing.

Anyhow winnable fight for KK and hope she does well.

I love the Polish, so I'm cool with this. Na zdrowie!
And fuck Brexit for causing all the awesome, hard working ones to move back home. And while we're at it fuck the DUP...

Oh yea this is about the UFC, so c'mon KK.

After not having fought since February of 2020, "The Polish Princess" Karolina Kowalkiewicz makes her return on August 7 against TUF veteran Jessica Penne. The two former title challengers are set to fight at UFC 265.

Here's the latest lineup for UFC 265, with Kowalkiewicz vs. Penne as the latest addition
  • Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Julianna Peña - For The UFC Women's Bantamweight Title
  • Vicente Luque vs. Michael Chiesa
  • José Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
  • Casey Kenney vs. Song Yadong
  • Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill
  • Vince Morales vs. Drako Rodriguez
  • Johnny Muñoz Jr. vs. Jamey Simmons
  • Melissa Gatto vs. Victoria Leonardo
  • Alonzo Menifield vs. Ed Herman
  • Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne

I hope she gets a win, I have always liked her. Just seems like her game is a bit one note, needs to mix it up more.

Penne will win, sadly. Karolina, we love you, please retire.

As far as Karolina has slipped in recent years, I find it hard to imagine her losing to someone of Penne's quality. Karolina beat Rose, gave a respectable fight to Joanna including rocking her. If she loses to Penne, wow, that is really sad.
Karolina is a brawler with very limited technical skills and never evolved as a fighter. She beat Rose when Rose wasn't the fighter that she's today and Pat was having huge problems with substance abuse (they were separated, he wasn't in her corner for the first time ever and Rose didn't even want to be there). Rose would have beaten Karolina under normal circumstances then and would destroy her now.

Penne's best days are behind her and two years off is a huge detriment in this sport. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that Karolina is being poorly coached (on purpose), so Jessica may be a live dog. If Karolina changed camps she would hit a Killer Instinct ultra comboooooooooooooooooo on Penne. Still favor Karolina.

Jarl

Damn i didn't realize Karolina is currently 5-6 in the UFC and coming off a 4 fight losing streak. Yeah she's def getting cut with a loss here
yes i'd say if she loses this fight she is gonna retire from MMA.
I don't think UFC will need to cut her as she'd simply quit.

I think it's possible that she's already told UFC "This is my last fight, I want one more and then i'm done".
It feels that way to me to be honest.

Back