News Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Jessica Penne slated for UFC 265, August 7th

Who wins

• Total voters
265 looks like it could be a solid card if they can find a better main event. Nunes just too dominant with no credible threats, which makes her fights uninteresting. I guess that would change with an upset, but just don’t see it happening.

If they could rebook Max vs Yair in this event (since co-mains can now be 5 rounds) that will elevate this card on a whole another level imo. Man I hope it happens.

I love Karolina but she is beyond shot. Haven't seen penne since she came back, but I can't imagine anybody loosing to Karolina in her current shape.

Only reason karolina is in ufc everyone simps to her

KK last performances were really really embarassing.
She's just fighting to prove herself something at this point.

Hopefully the time off has been good for Karolina. This is a winnable fight for her.

Karolina hasn't looked great in there for years now. I'm kinda surprised she didn't retire after her last fight.
I'll root for her but Penne beat solid prospect in her last one so she isn't as done as Karolina seems to be.

Damn i didn't realize Karolina is currently 5-6 in the UFC and coming off a 4 fight losing streak. Yeah she's def getting cut with a loss here

Karolina is cute but an absolute garbage MMA fighter

I'll take Jessica Penne, I'd eat her ass like Penne pasta

horse face vs old woman babushka face..

babushka via tko

Karolina is the wmma Tony Ferguson. Everyone quietly hopes she'll do well but the game is moving along and her peak years are behind her.

After not having fought since February of 2020, "The Polish Princess" Karolina Kowalkiewicz makes her return on August 7 against TUF veteran Jessica Penne. The two former title challengers are set to fight at UFC 265.

Here's the latest lineup for UFC 265, with Kowalkiewicz vs. Penne as the latest addition
  • Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Julianna Peña - For The UFC Women's Bantamweight Title
  • Vicente Luque vs. Michael Chiesa
  • José Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
  • Casey Kenney vs. Song Yadong
  • Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill
  • Vince Morales vs. Drako Rodriguez
  • Johnny Muñoz Jr. vs. Jamey Simmons
  • Melissa Gatto vs. Victoria Leonardo
  • Alonzo Menifield vs. Ed Herman
  • Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne

Winnable fight for KK. Penne is super old

After not having fought since February of 2020, "The Polish Princess" Karolina Kowalkiewicz makes her return on August 7 against TUF veteran Jessica Penne. The two former title challengers are set to fight at UFC 265.

Here's the latest lineup for UFC 265, with Kowalkiewicz vs. Penne as the latest addition
  • Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Julianna Peña - For The UFC Women's Bantamweight Title
  • Vicente Luque vs. Michael Chiesa
  • José Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
  • Casey Kenney vs. Song Yadong
  • Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill
  • Vince Morales vs. Drako Rodriguez
  • Johnny Muñoz Jr. vs. Jamey Simmons
  • Melissa Gatto vs. Victoria Leonardo
  • Alonzo Menifield vs. Ed Herman
  • Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne

Man is this a hasbeen fight or what?

They were both great fighters but they are now equally completely over the hill. I can't see how this fight can be anything other than sad.

Karolina is cute but an absolute garbage MMA fighter

I'll take Jessica Penne, I'd eat her ass like Penne pasta

She was actually really good. Destroyed rose in the clinch and was the first to drop jj. Had good footwork too. But she didn't look like herself last few fights.

Honestly they should be fighting up and comers but maybe the UFC want an excuse to ditch the loser.

Last edited:
Both kinda suck as fighters but what the hell. I'll watch and wish both good luck.

She was actually really good. Destroyed rose in the clinch and was the first to drop jj. Had good footwork too. But she didn't look like herself last few fights.
Someone who is 'really good' doesn't ever look this bad... Like... This is embarrassing

DeadImmaterialFowl-size_restricted.gif

IgnorantDistortedBovine-size_restricted.gif

265 looks like it could be a solid card if they can find a better main event. Nunes just too dominant with no credible threats, which makes her fights uninteresting.
You're not wrong, but I watch her fights anyway. I wish they'd de Randamie another shot at her. That would at least be a fight if it stayed on the feet.

Back