Karolina Kowalkiewicz eye looks like Bisping's eye omg

Got her ass kicked by some killer Asian chick
BeFunky-collage-2020-02-24T193513.409-1024x612.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000565257800-e1582425978443.jpg
Yan-Xiaonan-punches-Karolina-Kowalkiewicz.jpg
The killer couldn't force a stoppage.

Even in defeat she’s all glass..I mean class.

She got herself a bad case of Atchyaforya.

One eye's lookin' atch ya.
One eye's lookin' for ya.
“He had fucked up eyes.. One eye was looking at me, the the other eye was looking at Rick!”

With proper training even women can build stupid amounts of muscle. All it requires is a good diet, and light weight training 4x a day. They have found that less frequent heavy training is far less effective at building muscle, and Test/HGH levels than much more frequent lighter training.

All you need is 1 rep to exhaustion 65% max to prime muscles for Type 2c muscle growth. That can be easily achieved once every 4 hours 6x a week. That would triple muscle growth...and yes I'v tested this personally. Gained 10lb muscle in a month.
youre_serious_futurama.gif

That's not cool at all. I really hope that her eye heals up correctly.

Thats awful, she should retire and call it a day, shes 0-4 in her last 4, she should do something else, you don't want to risk going blind.

Wow...impressive power from that Chinese fighter. Skull-crushing power, not normally seen in WMMA.

And the other fighter from China is a superhero champion just like that, all of a sudden.

What? No I'm not saying anything, just really impressed.

Something something... Roids?

NOT ACCUSING but 2 WMMA girls from China have unreal power at 115 and recently a chinese swimmer got banned for 8 years for not cooperating during doping tests. But until they pop for PEDS, i think it's more of the grueling training
those girls have in China.

Conor making a statement about " self - reflection ".
That is what we call " fucking priceless "

Losing eye movement and possibly an atrophy in the muscle that coordinates that it's enough reason to retire.

At lest the eye is still healthy, unlike bisping who lost the jelly (so to speak) inside his eye thanks to a TRT vitor kick.

Thats terrbile! I hope her little cute ass retries, shes been in too many wars.

Woman in China are no fucking joke.

Shit got real, that's a permanent disability.
I hope not. She's not a bad looking woman and she's cute as a person. It's cool on Bisping as a war scar but for a cute woman that's a bit horrific. I hope she can fix that. Poor lady.

Back