Karolina Kowalkiewicz eye looks like Bisping's eye omg

80bdc0e37a1bac2c22bdd18c26655e0a.jpg

She got herself a bad case of Atchyaforya.

One eye's lookin' atch ya.
One eye's lookin' for ya.

How come more fighters don't end up with fucked up eyes , Bisping , then Yoel and now her.

source.gif

Seriously though, hope it's not a permanent thing. Looks like nerve or muscle damage. If it isn't too severe, it's possible for her to get proper control back.

Last edited:
I understand that but what exactly happened to her eye?

Can she see out of it still?

Normal human eyes move in sync. Her eyes move slightly out of sync - potential nerve issues. Hopefully, it's just temporary.

How come more fighters don't end up with fucked up eyes , Bisping , then Yoel and now her.

Yoel can still use his eye normally, it just looks disfigured.

Karolina and Bisping have actual damage to their eye, not just the bones surrounding it.

Well, Bisping doesn't even have an eye anymore lol...

Wow...impressive power from that Chinese fighter. Skull-crushing power, not normally seen in WMMA.

And the other fighter from China is a superhero champion just like that, all of a sudden.

What? No I'm not saying anything, just really impressed.
Dont you even dare!

They never did nothing like that!!!
B1403AC9-0D2E-48AB-9DA2-B21EC99E021A.jpeg 930BF54C-333F-4E13-B7B3-B27CBC25C8E0.jpeg

Hope it all ends well and the surgery correct any injuries.

She doesn’t deserve this.

Probably should have improved her striking technique sometime in the last 5 years.

Was the ringside doctor checking her up and down muscles or only left and right?
Do one eyed fighters allowed to fight?
Was Bisping fighting with one eye?

no were close as bad as bispings. it does look like its disagreeing with her though

also lol at the ped accusations like china is the only place. highschool wrestling and football in the states introduces kids to peds before they are even men.

Last edited:
Thats what happens when you lie to people about their ability and continue to let amateur bullshit in. Hard lesson learned.

Probably not a huge stretch. China has 4x the population of the US, and a far more active WMMA scene.
<TrumpWrong1>

I swear ya’ll just make shit up as you go.

Xiaonan's going to be in the top 5 very soon. The difference between what she looked like in this past fight compared to her previous one against Hill is dramatic.

On another note, I'm pulling for Karolina. We all know she's a sweetheart. Eye injuries are terrible, and this injury was emblematic of the shitty part of this sport.

Back