Karolina is the most attractive women to ever have fought in the UFC

Nope crop cop from the neck up

Nowhere near gina or macedo

Karolina is cute, nothing too crazy partially because she's a fighter but I think we all like her because she acts very feminine when she is not fighting

wow, you got 30 likes for that comment, and I could leave my car at home, commute to work by train, and easily see 100 females better looking that Tate., a 5 at best....why does sherdog go batshit crazy over average at best looking women.?

Probably because not everyone is sexist. Shes not average because she is a world class fighter, her dedication and sucess is what makes her attractive. She may not look better than all women on the street, but NONE of those women have the mental strength she does.

I get you just base everything on looks, but eventually you'll grow up a lil bit

I
am, and as a connoisseur of fine Anglo women I'm telling you she's nothing special. Damn sure isn't the GOAT of looks, even in her own weightclass.

You know, only one gif came to my mind as a reply, so here you go friend

giphy.gif

Most beautiful and feminine that's for sure.
No Test jaw or too muscled up.

There aren't a lot of attractive people that look worse with their clothes off, but she's definitely one of them. Goes straight from "cute girl" to "strange-looking man."

most attractive woman to get KTFO

You know, only one gif came to my mind as a reply, so here you go friend

giphy.gif

Truth hurts bud.

The good news for you is that you can walk into nearly any bar in America and be blown away by the staggering amount of perfect 10s everywhere, almost as if they're half the population. That's a blessing.

Truth hurts bud.

The good news for you is that you can walk into nearly any bar in America and be blown away by the staggering amount of perfect 10s everywhere, almost as if they're half the population. That's a blessing.

If Trump was half as smart as you are confident about your ability to bang chicks, he would be called the reincarnation of Lincoln.

Everyone who agrees with the TS, including the TS himself, has never seen Veronica Macedo.

If Trump was half as smart as you are confident about your ability to bang chicks, he would be called the reincarnation of Lincoln.

Agreed, and planet Earth would be better for it. Unfortunately he's a greedy, self serving idiot allied with career criminals whose only saving grace is that he has the attention span of a five year old and thus is easy to fool.

Back