Karolina is the most attractive women to ever have fought in the UFC

It's her personality and softly spoken voice.

She makes a nice change to all the cheap western Instagram hacks throwing their tits out on every post.

The whole western whore culture social media thing is subconsciously turning men off.

It's like people don't even think before they make these threads.

iu
OH MY GOD!! WOW............ She really should be wearing a lifejacket if she's out on a boat. Unbelievable.

Jessica rose clark

Concussed or not I'm still a fan (and she is a cutie imo).

lol she's the most basic looking white girl on the roster, wtf are you on about TS? There's five girls in marketing on the fifth floor the same exact level of attractive, go propose to Karen already.

<{cruzshake}>

Miesha has that look in her eye. People with experience know what I'm talking about...

Yes, it’s being a cheater and a slut. If you’re just into one night stand, then she’s your slut.

iu

Im not into yellow fever, god I can’t understand the Asian love!

But give me Macedo and Carano everyday!
And my wife Cat Zingano also; I know this is a matter of personal choice but Cat is the hottest to me. It’s a mystery if she’s a whore or a good widow and I would like to find out.
Pearl is not that bad either, and if you’re looking something trashy, then my choice is Felice Herrig.

Shes too cute. Derns more fuckable. More sex appeal. Obviously Ginas the goat but the Title was UFC
Misha with no tits would be average af, Ronda is a C at best and Paige does NOTHING for me.
Mackenzie-Dern-smile.png

lol she's the most basic looking white girl on the roster, wtf are you on about TS? There's five girls in marketing on the fifth floor the same exact level of attractive, go propose to Karen already.

Oh no you must be popular with girls
Shocked

I hope you guys put some respeck on this woman's name (if you haven't of course) from here on out. Even in her loss I was really impressed by her last night, KK proved she is a fighter at heart.

She was getting the worst of most exchanges, and was getting clobbered by power punches at the end of them by Andrade. This is where a lot of fighters would have conceded defeat, and would proceed to back into the cage, to their eminent demise. KK kept fearlessly entering the fire, with a variety of strikes and clinch attempts. Eventually our girl would succumb to Andrade's man like power, but not before earning my respect.

War KK

giphy.gif

Jeez the shoop potential on that gif hahahha

iu

There aren't a lot of attractive people that look worse with their clothes off, but she's definitely one of them. Goes straight from "cute girl" to "strange-looking man."

View attachment 434053
I agree she is cute, when sleeping.

I think those eyelash extensions must have kept her from seeing those punches coming.

Oh no you must be popular with girls
Shocked

I am, and as a connoisseur of fine Anglo women I'm telling you she's nothing special. Damn sure isn't the GOAT of looks, even in her own weightclass.

Does she have multiple personalities or something

Always been a Miesha man myself..

Miesha-Tate-Hot-4.jpg
wow, you got 30 likes for that comment, and I could leave my car at home, commute to work by train, and easily see 100 females better looking that Tate., a 5 at best....why does sherdog go batshit crazy over average at best looking women.?

Back