• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Karo Parisyan on the Rampage podcast

LMFAO at 10:28, he wanted to say "stupid ass homo" but then realized he cant say that word and changed to "ho ma" the last second.

Watching. Still a douche haha.
Always.
That is deeply ingrained douche.

That was not just something he did for the camera, that was the real deal.

Karo is gonna be stumbling around a nursing home one day starting shit at bingo and bumping shoulders

"Do you know who I am?
Do you know?

Bro...

Who am I?"

<{vega}>

Sorry, I haven’t even listened all the way through yet. I got all excited and just posted it here. Promise I’ll do better next time.
Fuck the goobers, I post vids all the time without cliffs. Poirierfan does wtf he wants. Thanks for sharing btw. 😛

Last edited:
Who’s this other idiot on the podcast? Does like 2 minutes of ads before even introducing their guest.

Edit - yeah I watched about 10 minutes and that co-host is a fucking idiot lol. Whoever the fuck he is.

Last edited:
Surprised he truly didn't know what happened to Phil Baroni, a guy he fought.

@34:41 Rampage -"You slept with Tiki?"
Rampage with that comedic timing
<45>

Old time stories, love hearing from this era of fighters.

This was an awesome episode. Really enjoyed it. Karo seems pretty chill nowadays. Him and Rampage are just two old friends catching up.
Karo has a gym that'll open soon. Seems to be doing well.
Has great insight into the sport of Judo obviously but Rampage caught him off guard with some esoteric knowledge on things like Jew-Do (the origin of Judo). <45><45>

Again, great episode and thanks for sharing.

I remember Nate acting like a weirdo and hiding behind people while talking shit to Karo when Karo asked just to speak to Nate one on one. Then Nate basically admits during his camera time he was afraid of Karo and didn't want to be anywhere with Karo if it was just going to be them two all alone.

That was not a good look for Nate.
They bout the same size too yet Karo fought welterweights and diaz fought lightweights. Pathetic really.

wonder if karo is still hooked on pills. pretty much tanked his career. i remember he gave an interview talking about his anxiety or something. yeah, being addicted to shit tends to turn people into nervous wrecks.

Towards the end, Karo says;
He’s 41
expecting his first child in May
has low miles and taken no damage
Rampage tells him about Masvidal’s bare knuckle mma
Karo perks up and says his new child is the motivation he needs to take a fight in that org

I was a little disappointed nobody asked Karo why he ducked a fight with Reggie Warren.
IMG_1065.jpeg

Who’s this other idiot on the podcast? Does like 2 minutes of ads before even introducing their guest.

Edit - yeah I watched about 10 minutes and that co-host is a fucking idiot lol. Whoever the fuck he is.

It’s the random “ you on shrooms?” Kind of shit that did it for me. I’m sure he is a nice guy and all, but they’re some guest that you need to just let rampage handle it. This was one of them

tumblr_nbrn2dSVyj1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

rSbbnKi.gif

wonder if karo is still hooked on pills. pretty much tanked his career. i remember he gave an interview talking about his anxiety or something. yeah, being addicted to shit tends to turn people into nervous wrecks.
He had some back issues and tore his hamstring which ended up partially atrophying and led to his pill addiction and he was basically done as a top fighter.

Back