• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rewatch Karo parisyan judo throws were NASTY and was a huge WW, what did go wrong ?

Fans plan matches? Wtf are you talking about?

This is speculation at best.
you-cant-handle-the-truth-gif-11.gif

He was a great and entertaining fighter, but not everyone is going to be champ, or even have a long career.
Exactly
He is a legend still for what he showed with his nogi Judo

Judo and it's stepchild BJJ are the reason MMA is even a thing

I remember the time when Karo was constantly asking for a TS.

He got tired of yelling "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM, BRO?" in the TuF house.

Karo was the man. He was the only guy at Legends MMA in Hollywood that was able to take Randy Couture down in training (using foot sweeps) I’ve also seen him drop Rampage with throws. Unfortunately lack of work ethic (sometimes he would only train like one day a week with a fight coming up) and then (outside issues) other things that I won’t speak on publicly lead to his downfall. All in all though he is one of the most naturally talented guys in UFC history when I say he won UFC fights without actually training that is exactly what he did on a few occasions lol.

He also was big on the underground scene here in LA before it was legalized he fought Mayhem in a no rules fight in a bar after hours when he was 14 or 15. Dude is just a born fighter and his grips were otherworldly. Respect BRO!

Karo lost twice to Sherk and to a pretty young/green GSP. I seriously doubt he would've beaten Matt Hughes.

Back