Karo Parisyan is making a comeback!!!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He gave interview a month ago and talked about so many stuff. He is making a comeback and believes his Hayastan Judo/Sambo is the key. That and his old injuries are healed as well as not having any head damage because he never really did any stand up sparring.

Cliffs:

- Gives seminars/privates to corporates, military and dangerous asylums ( says you cant strike patients, holds only)

- Back in the day, a wild and cool promoter would put events despite losing money because he loved MMA. But was murdered.

- Rickson saved the lives of Hayastan. Manny did a catch hold in a BJJ tournament, there was a brawl, they were out numbered by more than 200 Brazilians. But Rickson and Gokor came and calmed everyone down.

- Sambo based judo is very effective because the stand up portion helps develop great muscle endurance and lower body attack gives you advantage in fighting.

-Judo sucks now because its becoming more Waterdown with more rules and restriction

- Got robbed against Sherk bro.

- Jason Miller jumped on his back and injured his leg which he had to pull out of Hughes fight

- Was shocked how Nick said " he is a bad match up for me" since he was expecting trash talk

-Buried the hatchet with Nate in the weekend that Nick was fighting Silva. They are all cool with each other.

- He is feeling great as of late, wants to make a return to MMA and fight in the UFC

Love the HEAT! Let's go Karo!! prob 215 lbs, but I'll watch him uchi mata some more cats onto their domes.

let diaz face him after masvidal knocks him out.

37 years old with 37 total fights. who the hell is he gonna fight that isn't going to tear him to shreds? CM punk?

I swear to go bro, he will toss everyone on their heads bro!
q1Av1eS.gif

Just looking at his record, his last 10 fights record wise was not nearly as bad as I would have guessed. 5-5 over his last 10. I would have guessed like 2-8 or something.

He gave interview a month ago and talked about so many stuff. He is making a comeback and believes his Hayastan Judo/Sambo is the key. That and his old injuries are healed as well as not having any head damage because he never really did any stand up sparring.

Cliffs:

- Gives seminars/privates to corporates, military and dangerous asylums ( says you cant strike patients, holds only)

- Back in the day, a wild and cool promoter would put events despite losing money because he loved MMA. But was murdered.

- Rickson saved the lives of Hayastan. Manny did a catch hold in a BJJ tournament, there was a brawl, they were out numbered by more than 200 Brazilians. But Rickson and Gokor came and calmed everyone down.

- Sambo based judo is very effective because the stand up portion helps develop great muscle endurance and lower body attack gives you advantage in fighting.

-Judo sucks now because its becoming more Waterdown with more rules and restriction

- Got robbed against Sherk bro.

- Jason Miller jumped on his back and injured his leg which he had to pull out of Hughes fight

- Was shocked how Nick said " he is a bad match up for me" since he was expecting trash talk

-Buried the hatchet with Nate in the weekend that Nick was fighting Silva. They are all cool with each other.

- He is feeling great as of late, wants to make a return to MMA and fight in the UFC

Dumbest idea ever. He'll be slaughtered.

giphy.gif

Hope he’s motivated or he’s gonna go nighty night.

Parisyan-Sanchez 2: Electric Cartwheel Boogalo

Bro, do you even know who I am?
tumblr_m0nr9eNoPh1qh6m69o1_400.gif

Back