Karo Parisyan is making a comeback!!!

One of my favorites. This sounds like a bad idea, but I guess we'll see.

37 years old with 37 total fights. who the hell is he gonna fight that isn't going to tear him to shreds? CM punk?

Todays welterweight are not some ultra evolved fighters that folks talked about years ago. Robbie Lawler was a UFC fighter years before Karo was in the UFC and he became champ.

q1Av1eS.gif

If guys like Colby say something, he will slap them and knock them the fuck out!

Just looking at his record, his last 10 fights record wise was not nearly as bad as I would have guessed. 5-5 over his last 10. I would have guessed like 2-8 or something.

DAT JOIN DATE!!!!!

Lots of distractions with his father passing but now he is ready to make an honest commitment because established a teaching business.

Who is this jabroni?

Karo Parisyan. He one punch KO'd Baroni like it was nothing.

Dumbest idea ever. He'll be slaughtered.

giphy.gif

He will be doing the slaughtering. You think guys like Colby, Jorge, Tyrone and Usman are fighting judo/sambo fighters left and right?

Will this be his 17th comeback?

Dude was tough as hell, I will give him that, but mentally unstable.

I mean, at the end of the day the WW division is so backed up, weird, and log jammed that another big personality wouldn't be out of place (bro). I'm not hating it's just...he's so one dimensional and has so much ring rust, along with 7 KO loss.

I mean, at the end of the day the WW division is so backed up, weird, and log jammed that another big personality wouldn't be out of place (bro). I'm not hating it's just...he's so one dimensional and has so much ring rust, along with 7 KO loss.

Is Khabib some dutch kickboxer on top of being a sambo grappler?

Is Conor some catch wrestling badass on top of his boxing/kickboxing?

Is Khabib some dutch kickboxer on top of being a sambo grappler?

Is Conor some catch wrestling badass on top of his boxing/kickboxing?

you know what? fair enough lmao. Just hope he's coming back because he wants to and it isn't another case of someone who ran out of money climbing back into the cage.

Todays welterweight are not some ultra evolved fighters that folks talked about years ago. Robbie Lawler was a UFC fighter years before Karo was in the UFC and he became champ.

If guys like Colby say something, he will slap them and knock them the fuck out!

DAT JOIN DATE!!!!!

Lots of distractions with his father passing but now he is ready to make an honest commitment because established a teaching business.

Karo Parisyan. He one punch KO'd Baroni like it was nothing.

He will be doing the slaughtering. You think guys like Colby, Jorge, Tyrone and Usman are fighting judo/sambo fighters left and right?
I think Karo is old, and that if he could truly overcome his injuries and drug addictions, he would have done it a long time ago. He's going to get outclassed in every way. Then there's the fact that he always overestimated his own ability.

you know what? fair enough lmao. Just hope he's coming back because he wants to and it isn't another case of someone who ran out of money climbing back into the cage.

He is doing well. He creates grappling programs for various dojos depending if they want either a judo type throws or sambo. Aside from that he does seminars around U.S/Canada. He markets himself as a guy who can teach stand up grappling to all martial artist and folks looking for self defense. Of course he doesn't leave the fact that he was the dude who brought judo in the MMA.

Dude is hustling his grappling and seems passionate and says he knows couple of crazy submission moves that with proper time can be applied successfully. I know tons of guys who market themselves as some martial arts guru who are well versed in some unorthodox moves. But Karo also has the credential.

I think Karo is old, and that if he could truly overcome his injuries and drug addictions, he would have done it a long time ago. He's going to get outclassed in every way. Then there's the fact that he always overestimated his own ability.

Maybe your right. It doesn't mean he is going to succeed a 100 percent but people act like he doesn't have the skills. Problem is he does. Usman has knee problems and cant run but is a champion. Tyrone is a powerful wrestler who can punch but by no means is he a submission master.

Karo has been doing grappling competition and doing well which is why he is confident.

He needs to rematch Sanchez. Revenge Diego for his missing teeth.

He'll have an anxiety attack first time he goes near the cage.

So many people on this thread don't know who Karo is...

Don't you know who he is bro?

Don't call it a comeback, he's been here for years.

Nice bro. I don't know what to expect if he starts fighting again but it would be cool to see him healthy and at least somewhat competitive.

Back