• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Kari Lake pulling ahead

Hobbs won by less than 1%....not debating
Does that happen?

My way or the highway
Why have the other houses if you are out to veto.

We know why

If there is no "minimum time" to count the ballots, you can do voting like high frequency trading-count votes in fractions of a second.

Now, you can really stuff the ballots!

87? my word!

i think he might just be exaggerating just a little. but i would sure like to see a summary. my count of the number of times that kari lake has lost the gubernatorial election currently stands at 6.

Hobbs won by less than 1%....not debating
Does that happen?

My way or the highway
Why have the other houses if you are out to veto.

We know why

[/QUOTE
Remember when Katie Hobbs ran away from a reporter and locked herself in a bathroom.

It looks as if Biden is taking a page from the Hobbs team- NO debates.
How weak

Can someone translate please

They don't need to "win" the vote!

"are you guys getting tired of all this losing yet? well we aren't! in fact, we're not done losing yet! we're going losing all the way to the supreme court!"

loooooooosers!

Rudy did the same thing. Make all these claims but never back it up with evidence.

Fw2WF0taQAEoP5F

unrequested mail in ballots? are you trying to insinuate that these were fraudulent ballots? i don't remember anything about that ever being brought up in court. was this another 10 second clip of some meaningless out-of-context video that the kari lake war room twitter account decided to throw on the kangaroo court of social media for the chuds to lap up?

you do realise that they had their chance to prove their case for fraud in a courtroom and when asked to provide fraudulent ballots, none of the witnesses were able to produce a single one? even after trying to claim that over 33,000 people fraudulently voted (and then got sanctioned for it) they couldn't even produce a single fraudulent ballot for the courts to see. over 33,000 people were to have supposedly (might have could have, whatever) participated in fraud, and they couldn't even name a single one of these people in the real world. not even one. fact.

they had their chance to bring their evidence to court and prove their case for fraud. once again, they must have forgot all of their evidence at home, or maybe the crackhead pillow salesman is still going over all of it teehee!

and if one examined signatures carefully as you just said, thats all it takes for kari lake to lose this lawsuit. in order to get another election, once again not only did she have to prove that there was fraud that HAD (not might have or could have) occured with malicious intent but she must also have had to prove that this fraudulent activity had in fact cost her the election. and heres the kicker. this time it was specifically layed out by the courts that in order to make a ruling in her favor, she also had to prove that there was no signature verification being conducted.

she destroyed her own case when she called forward a bunch of election workers to the witness stand and every single one of them testified under oath that they had indeed conducted signature verification, they did not find any wrongdoings, and they did their jobs to the best of their abilities. oopsies! better try again! 60 more times! why not? what does she have to lose? the chud army will pay for it. stupid sacks of shit. its still real to them dammit!

Aren't you a weirdo? First you partially quote me to avoid full context and my post wasn't that long. I don't report shit, but that's out of line. Then you build a Straw Man with projecting unrequested ballots are fraudulent on me, then... well then I didn't read the hysterical diatribe that I am sure followed. TL;DR - No one is reading your shit when you pull that crap, you infatuated goof.

Aren't you a weirdo? First you partially quote me to avoid full context and my post wasn't that long. I don't report shit, but that's out of line. Then you build a Straw Man with projecting unrequested ballots are fraudulent on me, then... well then I didn't read the hysterical diatribe that I am sure followed. TL;DR - No one is reading your shit when you pull that crap, you infatuated goof.

lol you can report that post all you want. i didn't do anything wrong and i was just giving you the facts and telling you how it is. after all, youre the one who said you havent been following the trial. maybe you should have been following my posts so that you would know what to expect, that way the verdict wouldnt take you by surprise after all of the fake news youve been consuming by con men and grifters who repeatedly lie to you for money, ratings and votes.

the case was laid out, and it was set in stone what kari lake had to prove in order for her lawsuit to succeed.

if you had actually followed the trial you would have known that they didn't bring any evidence of any real world fraud to court with them, they didn't prove shit, and the witnesses werent able to produce a single fraudulent ballot and attach a real world person's name behind it, and the witnesses they brought only helped to strengthen the states defense. these are all facts and are not at all subject to your feelings skippy.

doesn't it just suck when you make a legal accusation in court and actually have to prove it? don't worry, you'll get 'em next time!

torrie-throw.gif

Last edited:
the judge is going to rule against her within the next 5 days and then she'll be back on twitter crying some more with her cute little victim complex,and blabbing on about how they're gonna appeal their appeal all the way to the supreme court and all that other chuddery that will go nowhere while at the same time promoting donations towards her save arizona team.

gee golly. i never would have ever seen that coming. its almost like i've been lied to and manipulated by all of the wrong people. but surely the appeal of the appeal is going to play out differently for sure! i better get my donations in to that Save Arizona Team. those elections aren't going to unsteal themselves.

we're going all the way to the supreme court! and if that doesn't work, we're going straight to God! i'm throwing money at my screen baby! we're gonna be winning again guys!

Last edited:
Today makes 1 day in a row without Kari Lake taking another L in court.
The question remains when will she stop pulling ahead?

Isn't the "Ballot Chasing" kind of a standard protocol? I don't understand why she needs donations for that, or how it's novel.
Don't party volunteers regularly door knock to ensure registered party supporters are reminded to cast their vote?

Is that a real song?
I am sure us on Sherdog could work shop a Kari Lake is Pulling Ahead song.
Find a generic Rock or country riff and just run with it.

Kari Lake is pulling Ahead,
Joe Biden is brain dead.
Kari Lake is an unfiltered Patriot with Sass
She will put a Boot in a woke Liberal's Ass.
America Fuck yeah, Kari Lake Fuck Yeah.
Patriots fight for Freedom
She is pulling ahead
Making Communism dead.
America Fuck yeah, Kari Lake Fuck yeah.
Patriots fight for Freedom.
Leftist media lies to your face.
Kari Lake loses every court case.
Kari Lake won but was cheated.
She fights for America and wont be defeated.

Back