Karate Hottie

She is a pro athlete, she is expected to look like this. All you guys are used to bang only ugly and fat chicks, so when you see someone like her you go nuts lol
Like when you see Fabia.

Shes a 5 at best to Sherdoggers who have to constantly fend off 10s on a daily basis.

Stop sexualizing fighters freaks <{cruzshake}><{nope}>
Why? They do it themselves, and love the attention. They only turn against it when it’s negative attention.

one example: As soon as Miranda Maverick joined the UFC, she started posting bikini pics like crazy. She never seemed to worry about that before, but sign with the UFC? Better start filling up IG with beach pics. Of course, as soon as anyone had something negative to say, out come the complaining and crying for sympathy points.

how is a shirtless guy sexualizing? hes just in a pool

How is posting a picture that a fighter posted herself on Instagram sexualizing? BTW, regardless of what a fighter is doing, using a shirtless guy in your avatar says a lot about you.
DyLZPMPWwAMFGSz.jpg

How is posting a picture that a fighter posted herself on Instagram sexualizing? BTW, regardless of what a fighter is doing, using a shirtless guy in your avatar says a lot about you.
DyLZPMPWwAMFGSz.jpg
"35 year old mom still looks good" *posts picture of her in underwear* If its not sexualizing what else did you make this thread for and post a picture of her in the venum underwear? Says alot about me? like what

Why? They do it themselves, and love the attention. They only turn against it when it’s negative attention.

one example: As soon as Miranda Maverick joined the UFC, she started posting bikini pics like crazy. She never seemed to worry about that before, but sign with the UFC? Better start filling up IG with beach pics. Of course, as soon as anyone had something negative to say, out come the complaining and crying for sympathy points.

Why are you obsessed with female fighters Instagrams?

She’s got a forehead like a drive in movie theater. But she’s a good ship. So we don’t bust her chops too much

UFC shoulda really have opened up a 105lb division.

Waterson could have easily have been chosen as one of the fighter's a cpl years ago when she was on a good run. there is a huge difference in size in every one of her fights. she has basically fought over her best optimum weightclass her entire UFC career.

and now she is 2 classes above.

win or lose gotta respect that

especially when you see so many men almost kill themselves to fight smaller opponents.
Frankie Edgar is a successful model for this.

She put up a hell of a fight

View attachment 852902

Yeah, I’m not into hardcore gym chicks. I like em’ with a healthy amount of fat.

Briefly dated a chick that looked like this. It was cool until her ex bf started calling me. Confronted her about it, she denied it then blocked my number day later lmaooo

To this day I still dont know what the fuck that was about

Back