Karate Hottie

Jesus she's Usman with titties with that hairline

"35 year old mom still looks good" *posts picture of her in underwear* If its not sexualizing what else did you make this thread for and post a picture of her in the venum underwear? Says alot about me? like what

Why to you assume I am sexualizing? I reposted a picture that she just posted and said I wanted her to win on Saturday. Are you sexualizing with your half naked pic of Kahbib flexing his muscles in your avatar?

Why to you assume I am sexualizing? I reposted a picture that she just posted and said I wanted her to win on Saturday. Are you sexualizing with your half naked pic of Kahbib flexing his muscles in your avatar?
Your picture is literally a girls ass pointing at the camera, why wouldn't I assume that you're sexualizing? You can barely even see anything of khabib and the picture is a funny picture bc someone is being choked out behind him.

That term, you're not using it correctly. A straw man would be if I made up an argument and was arguing against it as if you had made it.
You’re assuming I obsess over female fighter’s instagrams, based on a single post. It’s a shitty argument by any term or definition

Have I got a beauty for you
64f21806743dad017cdf60a77317cecd8ab43361.jpg

Back to our regular programming
8nSkwYI39dD1aIxVQR9WIgcJ0_I8BolongvY6cpDTHM.gif

d4rx9cr.gif

9d6d0ccfecbdd0de8856ee0558c8307d.gif

Wow in the gif of her jumping off the bed her hairline was way lower...didn’t kno females experienced receding hairlines like that

Wow in the gif of her jumping off the bed her hairline was way lower...didn’t kno females experienced receding hairlines like that
It’s usually caused by tying their hair back too tight but yeah some women also naturally go bald.

You have been Catfished

Attachments

• B5CA687A-CCF9-4C72-9F23-2FBA91084CD2.jpeg
    B5CA687A-CCF9-4C72-9F23-2FBA91084CD2.jpeg
    576.8 KB · Views: 4
She is a pro athlete, she is expected to look like this. All you guys are used to bang only ugly and fat chicks, so when you see someone like her you go nuts lol
Sherdoggers only bang 10’s with unpointed elbows

she has some finishes, but she is primarily a Greg Jackson point fighter

really kills the buzz

She needs to get away from the cancer that is Craig Chankson... Shes leveling up her ability to strike the air like he teaches and she looks good, would be nice to see her full potential...

she's absolutely gorgeous but let's be real here, she'll never be a top tier fighter. she just doesn't any power in her striking and her limbs are too short even for her weight class. her grappling is actually better than her striking and i think she should seriously focus on that.

She got nice side kicks but at 35 its time to pop out another kid and retire. What's the point if you're not making big bucks or can become champ.

Back