Kanye West is Running For President...in 2020

His album producing skills will transfer over well to running a nation IMO

If Kanye became the president and treated people the way he does

we all know that Kanye is the biggest asshole in the country, or maybe even the world

u are not smart.

he takes great care of his fans, friends, and family.

u sound salty

keep himself in the media....hes kanye west..he doesnt need to be kept in the media. the media runs to him when they want any sort of excitement

yikes

If he didn't do and say the utmost retarded shit, the media wouldn't care about him even half as much. He says dumb shit bc the media bites and runs with it, therefore feeding his tremendous ego. He's a huge douche. He wouldn't win even if he really did run anyways. Wouldn't even be a threat to win.

Idk about any of you, but I want my president to go around dressing like Frodo.

kanye-west-haider-ackermann-sweatshirt-celine-paris-fashion-week-2014__oPt.jpg

If he didn't do and say the utmost retarded shit, the media wouldn't care about him even half as much. He says dumb shit bc the media bites and runs with it, therefore feeding his tremendous ego. He's a huge douche. He wouldn't win even if he really did run anyways. Wouldn't even be a threat to win.

"do and say the utmost retarded shit"

love hyperbole dont ya?

he says whats on his mind and in his heart. he has passion, something u clearly cant recognize. his issue is clearly representing his ideas and his thoughts in a way that is digestable to the general public. he is, in a simple way of saying it, a horrible public speaker.

having said that, it does NOT mean that his speeches are "retarded". maybe to someone who likes to listen and not hear what someone is actually saying (you)
but to someone who does listen, its clear what his messages are.

the fact that i had to explain that to you is sad.

even more sad is hating on a grown man who is literally a really good guy doing the best for everyone close to him.

u talk about the media, but if it werent for them, i bet money that u wouldnt "hate" him nearly as much as u do. he insulted white americas president and their golden girl and the media has never let him live it down and neither have ppl like u

Well i know hes got all the black community backing him so i wouldnt be surprised if he wins like obama

also kanye dissing taylor was one of the best moments of all time

Idk about any of you, but I want my president to go around dressing like Frodo.

kanye-west-haider-ackermann-sweatshirt-celine-paris-fashion-week-2014__oPt.jpg

yeah that shit is weak but hes trying something different than all the bullshit thats out today.

strike him down for going against the grain yeah?....yikes...

hes been a trendsetter since he stepped on the scene man...

cats been following his shit. not the lastest stuff cuz honestly its garbo but it doesnt change the fact that he doesnt always dress like that and is trying new things

if he can get morons to buy his ugly ass shoes for hundreds and even thousands of dollars. he could get a decent amount of people to vote for him.

Well i know hes got all the black community backing him so i wouldnt be surprised if he wins like obama

also kanye dissing taylor was one of the best moments of all time

giphy.gif

hes the reason shes so much bigger than she would of been

everyone gets famous off of Ye

hes the reason shes so much bigger than she would of been

everyone gets famous off of Ye

its confounding. her popularity was rising even b4 dat incident w) her songs love story & you belong with me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back