Kanye West is Running For President...in 2020

lol, shit like this makes me think that Sweden is positively well-adapted in comparison

I'm sorry to admit this but I would find this infinitely preferable to Trump being president.

No troll, genuinely love Kim. I lose my mind whenever she's brought up. She's so perf <3

And Ryder, that video was creepy lmao. Funny. But creepy man.

What is happening to this place?

He's got my vote if SWISH is fire.

this asshole is a complete waste of skin. I hope someone shoots him in his big fucking mouth

Sure you're all laughing now, but in 2024 you won't be when what this country needs is four more years of Gay Fish.

No troll, genuinely love Kim. I lose my mind whenever she's brought up. She's so perf <3

And Ryder, that video was creepy lmao. Funny. But creepy man.

she's another useless ****. Why is she famous anyways?

He wouldn't need to raise even one penny for his campaign fund.
He'd become even MORE widely famous just from the campaign, even if it fails. It's basically NO risk to him and he gets a get out of jail card to tour the nation saying his opinion.
Do you have any idea how much this guy loves doing that already?
And let's face it, he has extreme views that people like to co-sign on.
He would cater directly to the stupid ass people on Facebook that say things like "it was the Illuminati, they planned this!"

lol @ the people legitimately angry about this.

2tbxkz1.gif

Kanye is mental. What a tragically stupid, hilarious individual.

meh why not? I for one would like my first lady to be someone that i saw on the internet get railed by Ray J

If Trump were to be elected president, Kanye being elected in 2020 wouldn't be any worse.

I wouldn't be surprised based on how this election goes. Cruz for president!

Back